THIRTY (ISELEN POV)

"Did he really have a picture of Iselen in his pocket?" Ruby nods while I rock my goddaughter in my arms happily, I've missed her and she's grown a lot this past month. Owen shakes his head and growls quietly and very upset while Adara looks at us concerned shaking Nessa's bottle before handing it to me.

"It didn't make sense to spend more time in Ireland on holidays while you were trying to fix this mess in New York if Jordan family's hired assassins could find us there. Who do you think has ratted us out now?"

"It could've been anyone, it wasn't exactly a secret that you were living in the old Kelly House, I told Jasmine that I had talked to you on the phone while half of the pub was listening to our conversation." Adara shrugs looking for a cloth napkin to cover her daughter's chest. "But we never thought they'd follow you to across the sea, Robert's mother is obsessed with getting her revenge and her husband supports her because he's a wimp who's scared of her. Oh yes, that's a matriarchy and no one dares to argue with that bitch... My ex-boyfriend told me his mom isn't someone you mess around with and they all were scared of her. Robert was a mama's boy... She adored him, after having two girls she managed to give birth to the long-awaited boy who was going to carry on the Jordan name. She spoiled him, gave him all he wanted and he believed his terrible actions would never had consequences... She was the one who turned him into a selfish asshole."

"There's nothing worse than a sexist conservative woman, they're the ones raising children and perpetuating harmful stereotypes..." I whisper holding Nessa against my chest.

"You should've heard her talking to the daughters instead," Adara sits down next to me shaking her head. "She believed they were dumb and useless and even found suitable husbands for them because she was sure they couldn't do it alone, I've never seen two girls making such an effort to please a mother and getting furious barks and yells in exchange before. I felt sorry for them because they'd never be as wonderful and perfect as Robert was in her eyes... Dad, have you ever been sad because I wasn't a boy?" Owen blinks surprised by the question and stares at his daughter in disbelief.

"Of course not, Adara, you were a gift to us. Doctors told your mother that she wouldn't get pregnant easily because one of her ovaries didn't work buy you arrived to our lives unexpectedly and I was the happiest man of the world. I raised you to be able to run my legal companies the same way I'd do with a boy..."

"But the name Kelly..."

"Nessa Mary Rose is a Kelly and Ruby and Iselen's children will be too..." I look up shocked and my eyes meet my fiancée's ones, she's fidgeting awkwardly on her chair but raises an eyebrow in a silent question and I shrug slightly before nodding, my girl nods quietly too and smiles suddenly lighting up the entire room and mesmerizing me till the baby twists in my arms and I look down to hold the bottle in the right angle. The truth is that we've never talked about having children but we've reached an agreement right here and now, it seems, and we'll have a baby like this in the future... A baby with Ruby's stunning eyes and mischievous smirk... I can't help smiling too.

"The Jordans are a weird family," Adara grumbles next to me. "They look like nice people from outside but they all do whatever the fuck they want hiding from others, they fight, hate the others, they're jealous all the time and talk shit behind their backs... I don't understand it."

"Because you come from a close-knit family, Kellys and all his friends will fight together whatever happens," I answer leaning Nessa on my shoulder and patting her back gently. "What's the plan?"

"Sleepover?" Ruby asks looking at her uncle and he nods while I frown, confused. "I guessed it, that's why I told Iselen to pack a few things to spend some days here. I'll call the girls to order them to come as soon as possible... Seamus, Patrick and Ronan will join the party too?"