Jasons Thoughts

His delicate hands grip the hilt of his saw tightly, so tightly in fact that his knuckles were beginning to turn white. At this point he was already shedding tears, hot, painful tears. He hated this part, but as he looked towards the human girl turned doll, a certain look of disgust washed over him, not from seeing how bloody the girl whose soul would be trapped was, but because of the fact that he had failed once again at obtaining someone who would care solely for him, and would live just for him. To keep him happy and give company when he needed it most. Dolls did nothing for him, he bored the idea of having an almost one-sided conversation with a doll of his.

ripping himself away from those depressing thoughts, the toymaker tossed his saw to the side and wiped the tears he was shedding away, his pure white hair, fading back to the mahogany of his "human" form. The sharp fangs that adorned his mouth, finally snapping back to the sweet, toothy smile he normally had on his face.

Jason, was old. Though His body and partially his mind, was still young, the man had been alive for longer than he remembered, but the curse of immortality lasted for a very long time. Jason could die, but where was the fun in that? He knew that he could live forever if his music box stayed in tact. AND he could make a lasting impact on the world. But the only part about that, was the fact it got very lonely, the toymaker longed for someone to hold, or at least to talk to. He had no idea that he longed for anything other than a good friendship, maybe that was the reason he couldn't find someone to stay by his side. The toymaker was old, but he still had much to learn in his life.

He walked forwards, tossing his bloodied white shirt to the side, he would wash it later the redheaded toymaker didn't have time, he quickly discarded his pants as well, grabbing a new white shirt, along with a tan tailcoat, and gray pants. He threw them on buttoning them up as he went, walked out and his blue door appeared. Jason jumped through and landed just on the outskirts of a small town, it was getting light out, he nodded to himself for conformation. He hadn't slept at all, but it didn't matter, he was awake and had the energy. He only hoped in the next two or three days, that he could find a new friend and gain their trust. He didn't know though, it worried him to an extent, though as he walked, many people gave smiles and friendly head nods. It helped Jason's esteem, at least a little.

Reaching his destination he pulled out an old fashioned key, it was large and silver, much like a bigger version he had back in his workshop. The door opens and a small bell rings, the toymaker smiles, taking in the scent of old Alpine wood and paints, he looked around, the little toys he crafted still sitting patiently for the little brats who came in here to buy them.

At this time, Jason was fully over the brat who had betrayed him, and he was ready to get a move on. His hands grasp the opening sign switching it so potential customers would come in, he flicked on a few lights as well, it was still rather dark and he likes the people to see his admirable work.

He couldn't wait to see what lay in store for him today.