Chapter 52

"You were serious about not letting me go back alone weren't you?"  Charlie grumbled as he sat back in his seat.

"Yes besides you still need to get home your mom is probably panicked" Jessie playfully pulled his ear as they pulled into the driveway. "And your siblings"

"Those two love the drama." Laughing out loud he got out fixing his hair. "Besides already heard her lecture. She stormed off.

"Charlie seriously yo-"

"Charlie!"

Both looked to see the twins run out. Lunging and hugging each of his legs. "Mom told you to stop leaving! Are you trying to scare her again?" Andrew glared up.

"Your gonna get hurt again" Annie screamed up making Charlie flinch.

"Can you brats cool it before you freak out the neighbors?" As they clenched his leg again his glasses fell.

Jessie smiled picking up Charlie's glasses. 

"You keep leaving....we don't want mom to kick you out..." Charlie gave a surprised expression narrowing his eyes to get a better look, when he noticed his little brother's eye water. Looking over at Annie he saw the same tears. 

"Guys...it's not that serious..." Kneeling down the twins hugged him tightly.

"We don't want you to be taken away..."

Sighing softly Charlie hugged them. "Nothing's gonna happen you dorks. I'm not leaving you guys even if I did move." He rubbed their backs.