Chapter 3

"Any sign of them?" Charlie quickly asked. Panic clear in his voice.

It has been at least ten minutes since the boy began helping him look for his glasses.

"I didn't know they were dark green. Why did you let me help you!? I gotta be home soon too. My mom and her boyfriend are gotta bite my head off for this!" The giant hissed being on his knees. Using his fingers to move through the grass.

"It's my favorite color, now can it, and look! My mom is gonna send a search party for me! Then she's gonna make me go missing herself!" Charlie snapped in the direction of the giant, too distracted to realize he had yelled at his leg.

"Ok! Ok!'' The giant gave a worried expression too. His own mother was on a date and if she came home to a bunch of humans in her kitchen and living room he be attached to her by the hip and never trusted to be alone again.

The giant glared downward until a small ray of sun hit his eye.

His hand raised blocking it until he realized it was coming from a tree.

He moved a hand over his upper half over Charlie as he got a better look making a large shadow cast over Charlie like an eclipses.

"What!? Is the sun down!? How late is it!?" Charlie panicked.

Ignoring him the giant looked closely to a smaller branch before a smile came on his face as he saw the dark green glasses. The sun ray hit it have a ray move upward.

"Found them. They were in a tree" He gently broke the branch between his fingers and let the glasses fall in his palm.

"Oh cool...did you climb? You sound like your above me" Charlie stood squinting as he had more trouble now that the sun was blocked out.

"No, but I got em'' The giant sat back as the sun returned and Charlie reached around.

"Where are you?"

"Right here" He lowered his hand "On your right"

Charlie turned and looked his eyes spotting the glasses instantly. He hurried over putting them on and took a minute to look at the large flesh like thing infront of him.

"What is..." His eyes looked to his left to notice the huge fingers attached.

His head turned to the right to see a massive arm attached and finally looking up to meet eyes with the giant.