Chapter 4

He gave a load pitch scream falling back making the giant quickly cover him with his hands to make his screams muffled. A panicked look returned on the young titan as he looked behind both shoulders, As if an adult would be standing there with arms crossed.

"Shut up! Other giants will hear you!"

''Fine just let me out! I'm claustrophobic!"

The giant listened only to be betrayed as the human began to run in a random direction.

"Not that way!" The giant began to crawling behind him quickly.

Charlie kept running before his eyes met with a giant rose bush. Darting in he hide behind a giant leaf the size of projector screen.

"I saw you! Get out of there! Your gonna get us both in trouble" The giant got up running to the bush falling on his knees as he started to dig through the leaves.

Charlie backed in deeper in the giant leaves.

A booming voice made him curl up and hide as the sound of a giant female made him shiver.

"Thomas! What do you think you are doing to my roses?" A ginger haired giantess approached, crossing her arms.

"H..Hi Ms.Johnson" The young boy moved away quickly. He made himself stand. "I was getting...there's a-"

"I don't care if one of those deers you play with ran in there again. This is the third time I saw you in my garden this month. I was trying to be nice but this time I am getting your mother involved"

''Wait! She's on her date! Just tell the babysitter she's with my baby sister" Thomas clamped his hands tougher.

Charlie heard the conversation clearly. This giant thought this kid was just ruining her roses. His parents would do god knows what to him if they found out.

Charlie moved his glasses up and sighed as he ran out. He stopped infront of Thomas's shoes. "Hey!"

"I told you be-" The woman stopped at small squeaks. Her brown eyes looked down as she jumped back.

"A boy! A human!" She almost tripped as she was tempted to kick the human away but didn't want to hurt Thomas.

Thomas moved back a bit but smiled, just happy Charlie came out by himself.

"Thomas get it, quick!" His neighbor instructed as he quickly followed not hurting Charlie.

"See? I wasn't messing with your garden. Now can you leave my mom out of this?"

"Ok ok fine you weren't messing with my garden, but it has to go. Take it to the human area hopefully they think he is lying if he says he's seen giants"

"Yes Ma'am" Thomas smiled happily and headed off.