But instead of being kissed as I expected, I was pushed and I stumbled back "Fucking stop! Get this through your head I don't love you I actually hate you every kiss every touch all the dates were torture for me I just wanted to get in your pants even that wasn't even worth it stay away from me" he said my tears were nonstop.

"I still don't b-believe you! Your just s-saying things that w-will hurt me to p-push me away but your eyes tell me other things I know you still l-love me I know it" I whispered yelled he rubbed his face and went back in his apartment I blinked confused but he came back out with a box and gave it to me.

"Here's all your shit...I-I don't wanna see you anymore we're done f-forever," he said and went back in his apartment I heard the door lock.

I stand there crying into the box I grip in tight and let out shaky breaths my heart is like a ticking time bomb I'm going to exploded if he keeps hurting me and I won't be able to piece myself back together this time.

-time skip-

I somehow got back to my apartment it was empty Lisa is probably at work or out with friends I just know I'm alone...

I sit in my room with the box he gave I take off the lid and it's my clothes and toothbrush and small gifts I gave Jimin a film strip of us that was in his room a watch I got him and the slippers I kept at his house.

I picked up the film strip and caressed it's from a date we went on and Jimin dragged me into a photo booth we took these pictures.

-flashback-

"Come on doll face I wanna capture this date and pictures are the perfect way to do that a memory locked away forever," he said I pouted as he held my waist.

"You ripped me from my bed to come to an arcade at. 8 pm I didn't even have a chance to make myself pretty for you" I huffed as he cupped my face thumbs brushing softly we had only just begun dating so small things like this make my heart go into hyperdrive.

"Stop that your beautiful" he smiled and leaned in to kiss me his lips are pillow soft I always wanna remember the feelings them.

"Mhm fine"  I mumbled he smiled and kissed all over my face I laughed "Stop you smell like pickles" I whispered

"That's because you dared me to drink that pickle martini!" He said I chuckled

"You lowkey liked it" I smiled as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on" he huffed and pulled me into the photo booth we sat inside and he put 5 dollars into the machine it loaded up "Ooh cat filters!" He spoke

"Don't you dare" I whispered the screen loaded up saying smile it snapped the pictures as we posed we went out of the booth and he picked them up and smiled.

"I love these your truly beautiful Yoongi," he said I took the photos and looked at them we kissed in the last one classic but cheesy.

"You keep them," I said handing them to him he took them but grabbed me by the face kissing me right on the lips always so soft and warm he pulled back.

"I love you" he whispered my heart it was rapid at his gaze at his words.

"I'm yours and your mine" I whispered he leaned in close

"Mine?" He said against my lips

"Yours," I said back as we kissed

This is real we are really I shouldn't be scared I think I love him too and I will build up the courage to tell him.

-flashback end-

Remembering that I know what we had is real I felt it I can't let go of something that beautiful our love was strong.

I wipe my face and pick up my phone to text a number

yoongi:
you can keep pushing me away
but I love you park jimin and I'm yours and your mine

———————————————————————————

tell me ur thoughts but remember I'm sensitive :/