"There are a lot of people in the audience, and a bunch of celebrities. My nerves won't let-" 

"Hey, Olivia, right?" A British accent asked. I lifted my head and saw-

WOAH-

HOLD ON, PAUSE-

"Yeah, t- that's me." Liv looked down, while I stood there with my jaw open.

"Y-you're Ha- Harry Styles." I pointed out, which made Liv bring her head up. Her eyes widened, just like mines. "Oh my gosh." I whispered, starstruck.

"Yeah, I do get that a lot. You've been in the mouth of many gossip channels. I overheard you were a big fan." He chuckled. "How are you guys? It's a really big performance." He noted, mentioning the crowd.

"Umm, insecure?" Liv trembled. "I g- guess it's just- just ji-jitters."

"That's extremely normal. I was a wreck the first time I ever sang live, and that was barely to a hundred people." He recalled. "You're eighteen, and the biggest artist in the world, now go show it on that stage. Own up to your rank, and it will make the experience a lot better." He smiled. I was frozen, admiring the valuable words that came out of his mouth. "What about you?" He turned to me.

"He binge watches your interviews all the time." Liv answered, realizing I wasn't going to speak anytime soon. "And he's obsessed with Sweet Creature and Cherry." She added. I nodded, speechless.

"Picture?" He questioned, laughing at my attitude. I immediately nodded, pulling up my phone. "Here, we'll keep in touch." He handed us his phone number. "Nice seeing you guys."

"You too, take care." Liv smiled.

"Umm, I- Uh, what she said." I stammered. He chuckled, nodding. Liv pulled me into the dressing room, suddenly feeling braver about singing live. "WHAT THE HECK?! I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HARRY STYLES, WE TOOK A PICTURE WITH HARRY STYLES, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS HERE. WE HAVE-"

"Hey, bud, the whole floor can hear you." Harry opened the door, laughing. I covered my mouth, embarrassed. "I missed complimenting you, that song, uhhh, Sorry, I think it's called, is amazing." He smiled.

"You made his whole life." Liv laughed, watching my face.

"T- thank you, I've learned a lot from you." Was all I could elaborate. He nodded, waving away. "You heard him? He thinks it's amazing!" I whispered.

"Watching you fangirling over Harry, in frond of him, is so funny. You'll never stop talking about that now, I'm sure." She chuckled, looking for her dress. 

"Can you wake me up? He actually knows I exist." I breathed out.

"A lot of people know you exist, even Taylor asked me about you when I met her." She noted. "She asked if you were the 'Traitor' guy, and we gossiped about you. Then, she said that if you broke my heart again, I needed to write a song as soon as you did." She laughed.

"But we were friends back then." I chuckled.

"Uh, sure." She nodded. 

"You told her we were more than that?" I asked, she avoided the question, so I snuck up behind her. "You told her we were more than that." I laughed.

"Okay, and if I did?" She shrugged. I shook my head, texting the picture to the cast's group chat. "Look, me and Harry Styles have a picture together now." I grinned.

"I know, handsome, I was there." She messed my curls, laughing. I replied to the messages that, mostly Frankie was sending, while Liv changed. 

"How do I look?" She asked, turning to look at me. I looked up and was met by the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my twenty years of life.

"Wow." I gaped, admiring how good it fit her. "You look amazing, it's not real." I bubbled, while she blushed. "You ready?" I asked, hugging her. She nodded with a big smile.

"I'll own up to it." She beamed.

"That's my girl." I nodded, giving her a sweet and encouraging kiss.

She walked off to the stage, and watched her performance through the big TV in the dressing room. She didn't miss a note, it was out of this world. She ended with a proud smile and left the stage. I excitedly waited for her to get back, holding white flowers in my hands.

"You were stunning, princess!" I ran to her when she opened the door. I hugged her and spun her around. "It was perfect." I smiled, kissing her.

"Thanks, I really liked it." She blushed, clinging on me. 

"In-N-Out?"  I asked. She giggled, nodding. 

"I love you so much, it means a lot to me that you're here." She kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, humming a 'No problem'.

This was by far, the best day of my life.

N/A

I had a dream about Josh completely losing it with Harry Styles and I thought it was funny so I wrote about it tehee :D

SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME =))))))