He Doesn't Care. </3

Start from the beginning

"no"

"yes you did"

"no i didnt"

"so you dont love me?"

"I love you alot but ima tough person"

"Anyway Im coming"

"But when you were born i was mad cause i wanted to be the only child"

"shut up Jake"

"Bye" he laughed and hung up. 

I tossed the phone back to my dad as he thanked the police once more, and i got in the police car holding my dress in my lap. It fills weird being in the back of a police car O_O. 

De'Andre,

I held Aaliyahs hand with one hand while holding the ring in my pocket with the other.. Its time. 

I picked a nice romantic place, Well its romantic to me cause it where we shared our first kiss also where I asked her to be my girlfriend. We started off as just friends. We hung out alot and once we shared that kiss I had to ask her right then and there! Had too.. So this is the place Im going to propose. 

you may not be familiar with a place like this though. Its a garden.. Out doors but with different kind of gardens. (if you've heard of it.. Its like the botanical gardens in AL theres one in ATL, Chicago, New York... What ever. But the pics on google are ugly, the one here in AL is gorgeous.. I had a photoshoot there when i was younger ^_^ but i'd even have my wedding there! K back to the story)

The part of this garden we're making out way to has beautiful flowers.. There more like neon little flowers.. purple, pink, dark blue, orange.. Most of all you can watch the sun set if you wanted to : / . May not should all that great but it is... 

She now had her arms wrapped about my right arm "So why are we coming here?" 

"Do you remember what happen here one night some years ago"

"how could I forget"

I smiled "I just wanted to bring you to the place we had our first kiss"

"thats nice. But its getting dark"

"which makes it a little more romantic?"

"yea" she let me go and ran to the grass. "IT HAPPENED IN THE SPOT RIGHT HERE!" she yelled

"ARE YOU SURE? I COULD'VE SWORN IT WAS BY THAT FOUNTAIN!"

"COME HERE" 

I laughed and ran over to here hugging her waist. 

"it happened right here" she repeated

"I know it did. Im just messing with you"

"nothing new about that" 

I looked down in her eyes just staring but then i cracked a smile. "your so short"

"closer to the D" she laughed

"that sounds like something you would say"

"cause I did"

"for real, Im trying to stay romantic. Dont get freaky on me"

"ok"

"but that doesnt mean we cant...kiss"

"I know" she got on her tippy toes

honestly im trying to waste time. Is it normal to be nerves to propose? My biggest fear is her saying no or not right now. Those things would crush my heart then tomorrow I wouldn't look at her the same. We've been together long enough to get married so if she does say no I might have to cut it off.. Whats the point in being together this long and not getting married.. Why am I over thinking this? Shes gonna say yes. I hope.