"We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles." Sensei explained.

"Yeah, but where is it?" Cole asked.

"We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us here was a map on the back of the scroll an--"

"And if you use the sword on the map, the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location." Kai interrupted Misako.

"Exactly." Misako smiled. I glanced at Ronin and frowned a bit as he reached for his hat. I tapped on Wu's shoulder and gestured towards Ronin. He nodded, making me smile a bit and secretly leave the tea shop to where the sword was.

I found Nya there holding the sword and smiled. "Don't worry, I got this." Nya patted my shoulder. I nodded and left the shack before flying up to the roof to spy on things.

-Small-ish Timeskip-

"He's getting away with the sword!!" I heard Nya shout and looked towards the shack. I glared at Ronin and flew towards him.

"Oh no, you dont!!" I kicked towards his face and knocked him down before seeing the ninja walk towards us.

"Woah, woah, woah! We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Ronin stood up and backed away from us.... that was until the ninja triggered one of the water traps. I looked at them with my mouth slightly open due to shock before shaking my head. I looked back at Ronin and clicked my tongue.

"Come back here, you bastard!!" I flew up and saw his ship taking off. I groaned a bit and grabbed Kai off the side of the building. I landed on the bounty as I sighed. We took off as we chased down Ronin's ship.

"He's fast." Wu said.

"You're faster." Misako smiled. (Ew)

"Let's get him boy! Hyah!" His dragon sped towards Ronin's ship before the two noticed the sip was empty.

"He's not aboard the ship!" Misako said.

"It's a trick!" Sensei frowned.

"Then, where did Ronin go?!" Kai asked.

~~~

Nya was by a small river as she dipped her hand in the water. She frowned softly before walking away until she heard whistling. She gasped and turned around, seeing Ronin, with the sword, sailing away.

Nya furrowed her eyebrows and frowned before chasing after him. "Stop!!"

"Yeah right!" Ronin frowned.

"Why are you doing this?!" Nya asked as she continued chasing him.

"You know why!" Ronin looked at Nya, seeing her trip over a rock. He turned back around. "Giving Morro the sword is the only thing that'll save me."

"He'll never hold up his end of the bargain! You can't trust him!"

"I have to! It's my only shot!" Ronin shouted.

Nya stopped running and panted heavily. She stayed silent and frowned before lifting her arms up a bit. "Become the water. Become the water. Become the water..!" Nya concentrated more as the water slowly stopped flowing forwards, making Ronin stop mid-sailing. "Reverse the flow, Nya..!" She pushed herself and finally made the water flow backwards.

Ronin tried to get out of it by readjusting the sail before Nya let go. She panted softly as she looked at Ronin. "Face it, Nya, you're not strong enough! You care too much!" Nya fell to her hands and knees as she frowned. "I'm sorry, Nya! I wish it never had to come to this!"

Nya punched the sand in frustration as she glared at Ronin.

~~~

The ninja, Wu, Misako, Nya and I were somewhat arguing about what to do without the sword. "We don't have the map and we don't have the sword! Why can't we go after him!?" I frowned.

"That would lead into unnecessary injuries! We must think of a plan." Wu said. 

"I'm sorry! I should've told you all sooner!" Nya frowned. I looked at Nya and placed my hand on her shoulder.

They all continued to argue until Wu interrupted them. "Everyone, stop! We mustn't butt heads!" Jay laughed a bit. 

"He said butt heads.." Jay smiled. Then suddenly, we were receiving a message. The lights turned off and a hologram of Ronin appeared. We all frowned.

Ronin started his speech by saying that he was sorry. I clicked my tongue but stayed silent after hearing that Morro didnt hold up his end of the bargain. We all continued to listen before Ronin's hologram began to cut out. "I don't have time- But I came to tell you all this! The tomb is in the Caves of Despair!" His hologram cut off and disappeared.

"The Caves of Despair? We've been there! But I don't remember any tomb.." Wu frowned.

"But there are miles of unexplores caves. It could be there." Misako said.

"But what if it's a trap?" Nya asked.

"We don't have the sword and we don't have time..!" Kai crossed his arms.

I sighed softly. "We don't have a choice! Whether or not it's a trap we have to take the risk!"

"Y/n's right. Who knows..? Even the wrong decision can lead to the right path." Wu put his arms behind his back. "The ninja will go check the Caves of Despair. As for Nya.. you are still not ready." Nya frowned softly as Zane put his hand on her shoulder before me and the guys walked out.

~~Timeskip~~

"Crap crap crap! What do we do!? Ghoultar just trapped us in this- cave!" I held my head with my hands. "And that flaming hole is gonna blow soon!"

Zane then scanned for a way to escape. "Up there! The cave-in must've formed a hole in the cieiling!"

"Well what're we waiting for!? Cmon!" I pushed air out my hands as I flew through the hole as the guys followed me using Airjitsu. "Oh no-" I heard something erupt as I flew faster. "Cmon!!" The ninja ran faster until I stopped at another hole. The guys stopped as well. 

"Go go go!!!" Kai shouted. We all jumped and landed in a cart. "What the?!" The cart started to move. "Oh- AHH!!!" We all screamed as the cart went faster and faster down the rails. "At this speed we'll crash!!!!"

"Try using your Areoblades as brakes!!" Zane, Kai and Cole took out their aeroblades and tried to make the cart stop moving. 

"Why does it feel like- WE'RE GOING FASTER!!" Jay shouted. 

"Another dead-end!!"

"I said to not say that word!!!" Jay looked at me.

"Brace for impact!!" Zane and the others and I held onto the cart as we flew off the railing. We all screamed until I saw Rex, Ronin's ship. The ship let down a ladder and we all grabbed it.

"Oh I could kiss Ronin right now! After I kick his sorry butt!" We all climbed into the ship as the ship ascended and flew away. "Oh! He's not even here! Too scared to show his face!" Cole frowned until a small screen made static.

We all looked at it and a recording of Ronin appeared. He then started to explain that he wasnt himself in the hologram and that he was under the control of Dad. I frowned a bit after he revealed the location of the tomb of the First Spinjitsu Master. 

"No wonder Misako was never able to find it in Ninjago. It's under the ocean!" Kai stated. Ronin hen said good luck and told us to say Sorry to Nya. I sighed softly.

"Looks like we're going under the ocean, fellas.." I crossed my arms.

~~~~

Guh- Im alive- Im sorry for not updating *sobs* anyways. School's being a pain- uh- Hope you enjoy QwQ