"The day my parents died, mom told me she saw the shooter."

"Meaning?"

"She meant it as it was the same shooter from the day we met."

"Okay, so you think it's...?"

"Connected, yes. Therefore, he's probably from the Jangs."

"But he was initially after my family"

"As far a we know, but maybe there's something more behind it."

"You're right." He stood straight and walked to the kitchen door. "You know, I've been thinking about asking  Minho to work for me."

"R-really?"

"Yup, but I'm not entirely sure. He's good, but I'll manage to ask him if he doesn't get another job during this month."

"Hyunjin, You know you'll have to ask him to leave everything behind, right? Working for people like us isn't as simple as a regular job."

"I know, I know, but I'll think about it. I'm sure he can be of great help."

"If that's what you want, fine" I sighed. I wasn't sure about it, but I can't tell Hyunjin what to do.

"Oh, that's right" he backtracked to the kitchen again. "We'll be going to a party tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"I received and invitation from the Kim family for a party tomorrow night."

"I can't go!"

"Why not?" He laughed.

"Are you stupid? I can't expose myself."

"Relax. They're politicians. It's just about business, but I want to take you."

"Take Yeji"

"I don't want to make her go, she's still traumatized."

"Hyunjin..." I scratched my neck, "I don't-"

"Come on! Go with me~" he came closer and played with my hands.

"You're such a child."

"Is that a yes?"

"No. I don't even have proper clothes for a formal party"

"You're hot, you can wear anything and you'll look good." He winked.

"Such an asskisser..." I scoffed

"You can't get mad at me for saying you're hot."

"Okay if I agree will you stop saying that?"

"Yes!" He clapped his hands successfully. "But hey," he got waaaay too close to me, I actually got nervous. He's my best friend, but he's still incredibly hot, hate to admit it. 

"I wasn't lying when I said you're hot"

"Who said otherwise?" I played along.

"We would look great together. Imagine our children"

"Mmm no thanks"

"We Can at least practice having children once"

"Been almost there, not impressed" I pinched his chin and walked past him. His face was a poem.

"Damn you!" He laughed out loud, "next time I'll win the erotic argument!" He walked behind me to head to his room.

"Please don't, I hate them, and I always win." I laughed.

"Just wait!" He closed his door.

A party Huh? Oh well. I haven't been out for an event like that for years. I'll try to have fun, for my sake and Hyunjin's; he hasn't been out like that either, and if he needs a good image for business, I'll help.

"Miss Hea?" Changbin called me before closing my room's door.

"Changbin? It's just Hea, please. What is it?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing"

"Not at all, tell me." I leaned towards the door frame.

"The day miss Yeji got kidnapped, me and Jisung were coming back from the deal, remember?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, I told you I heard something, but forgot to mention it to you afterwards because of miss Yeji's matter, and it wasn't important, but I remembered so I came to tell you."

"What is it?"

"It's about the Jangs."

I stood straight widening my eyes to Changbin.

"Tell me."

"We've known they're two brothers so far, right?"

"Uh huh" I nodded.

"There's a third one."