When we hit zed pothole I went flying. I landed infront of our bed hearing a sound I never want to put in a song.

Two actually.

Crunch and pop.

I was in a lot of pain actually.

"No shit Eva. I just thought my two fingers were supposed to bend that way and my wrist be dislocated. Sorry my instructions were in CHINESE- HOLY FUCKING SHITTY TITTY OF A BITCH THIS HURTS."

I watched Anna lift me onto the bed as I was still in shock. I wasnt crying which is something I dont usually do when I cry.

I just start having like a... spaced out moment?

Like when someone gets high for the first time and are like ShApEs AnD CoLoRS.

I act like that.

Like I am just in my own world.

Not even on drugs. But I act like I am.

"Ayo Frank we have a issue." Dev said walking up to the bus driver. Anna kissed my head and held my definitely broken wrist to my stomach.

"Hey your ok, keep it stationary so you dont make it worse." I nodded as I was slowly going into that space out time.

Anna started seeing it as I looked down and stared at my hand. She rubbed my back and kissed my head as Eva and Sab called Emma and Dave.

The bus driver pulled up to the hospital in Chicago and we all got out. We walked inside as I just kept staring  at my wrist.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Well my girlfriend dislocated a few things and she has a photoshoot in a few hours so if we could get this done quickly that would be great." The nurse looked up seeing me.

I went to wave my hand when Anna put it down and picked up my other one.

The nurse was in awe as she led me to a emergency room and got me set up.

While I was waiting Dave came up telling Anna that a pregnancy doctor person wanted to have a check in with her.

She kissed me goodbye before she left.

"Y/n you ok?"

"Dev that isn't something you ask when she clearly is in shock."

"Ok so what would you say David?"

"I would ask diverging questions. So like- Hey Y/n?" I looked up as my dislocated hand wrist situation sat on a pillow on my thigh.

"What do you think the gender of the baby is and do you care which it could be?" I looked at my wrist again and sighed.

"I dont know what the gender is. All we wanted to know is what it looked like. Like in the little picture thing ya know? But I am kinda... I dont know. I want a girl and a boy for different reasons." Eva lifted my head as I looked at them.

"So why do you want a girl?"

"So I can have my girls. But like I want to dress them up in dresses and kinda go to my roots with little cowboy boots and a little hat you know?" They nodded as Sab looked at me.

"Why do you want a boy?"

"So I can have my little buddy. We can go fishing and we can go do stuff Anna wouldnt wanna do because well it's for the boys." Sab giggled and nodded as I watched a familiar face walk into my room.

"You are too clumsy to be on a tour bus." I smiled as Emma ran up to me and hugged me.

She was careful of my wrist and all.

"It was not my fault. I went to get ready with my day when the bus driver hit a pothole." Emma sighed as a doctor came in.

He said that he was gonna pop my wrist in then my fingers.

I nodded as Eva held my other hand.

He took my wrist and I bit my lip. I kinda started death gripping Eva's hand and she giggled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah I guess-" the room went silent as the loudest pop and crack echoed through the room.

"Ow ow ow ow ow fuck fuck fuck-"

"Y/n watch your mouth."

"Oh I'm sorry Eva. It's not like I'm in PAIN OR ANYTHING."

"I AM TOO MY HAND FEELS DEAD FROM YOU." I looked at her hand and let go. She shook her hand giggling.

I mumbled a little sorry before the doctor snapped my finger in very fast.

I whimpered and ran my hand through my hair. They started to put it in a cast and asked what color I wanted.

"Uhhh I'll do Blue please." They nodded and did blue as Anna called me.

"Hey bubs whats-"

"Y/n you need to come here if you can..." I looked at the nurse as she finished me up.

"Go ahead. We are basically done." I nodded and hopped out of the bed and ran to the elevator. Emma and Eva not too far behind.

"We will go get checked in to the hotel Y/n. Remember you have a photoshoot at five." I nodded at Dave as Sab and Dev went with him.

The doors closed and we went up to Anna's room.

I walked in seeing her look at me smiling but also nervous.

"Bub what's wrong?"

"First off nice cast second off look at the screen babe." I looked at her as the nurse had one of those things on her belly.

I walked over to the screen and my jaw dropped.

I saw a little circle... wait theres two circles...

"Anna..."

"We're having twins bub." She said crying a few happy tears. Emma and Eva came behind me to see the screen. I walked over to Anna and hugged her.

"Holy fuck we are having twins." I said happily.

Then it really hit me.

Holy fuck we are having twins...