Proluge

I bury my head it his chest.Waiting for movement.No luck.I sit up,about to stand.I hand pulls me gently down."Where do you think your going?"Asked Ryan.I smile and fall on him.He was happy to see me to.I grab his t shirt and pull him for a kiss.His eyes widen in shock again."You know your timing sucks right?"He asks."Yeah I know."I reply.Dad helps Ryan up and Safire helps me."Before we celebrate I have something to do first."I reply to everyone.I create a portal and head for the catacombs were the black tree lies.I retransform the keychain into the sphere and place it into the trunk.Purple energy flows through the branches.A big boom leaves the tree and the catacombs grow plants every where."The realm is restored."Stated mom.I turn around and my adoptive mother was behind us.She was pale,paler than me.Dark circles under eyes."Mom what are you doing here?"Iask.She gives a small smile."Its my time,I must return to the stars."She replied."Return to the stars,what?"I ask."Phoenix,your adoptive mother was killed before you were born,your brother killed her,so you would have no one to live with."Dad said."You returned her spirit,you healed her to care for me."I state.He nods.I give her hug."Stay strong my girl."She said in the wind as she returned to the stars.People from are realm flowed through the portal were they were imprisoned.Ryan comes behind me and sits down next to me."Phoenix I have something to ask you?"He asks."Whats tha.."I start."Phoenix the ring its gone forever."Stated Safire.I smile.She turns and leaves."I have to ask you something."He said standing up again helping me up.He gets out a box and gets down on one knee."Will you be my Phoenix?"He asks putting the ring on my finger."Yes!"I reply.