"Is that even a question?" I said laughing.

"Why not?" Jughead said.

At Seven thirty in the morning, Jughead and i were fast asleep in the jones' boy trailer. It was on of the more quieter mornings, we only heard a couple of motorcycles and a couple drunk serpents coming home from the bar. Then our very peaceful morning was wrecked by a very loud bang on the trailer door.

"You go get it." I grumbled coving my head with a pillow and pulling more of the blanket on to my cold body. Jughead sighed and threw the covers off of him. He didnt even try to fight it. I started to fall back into my sleep when the room door opened again.

"It's Betty, come on, get up." Jughead sighed, pulling at my arm.

"No. What time is it even?" I groaned, pulling more of the blanket onto me again.

"Seven thirty." Jughead said. I still sat the under the covers trying to go back t sleep again, until jughead pulled off all the covers and i was left with no warmth.

"So that is how you want to play?" I say getting up for the first time this morning. "For that i am not getting up at all." Jughead then decided to pick me up and throw me on the couch.

"Can i at least have a blanket? Please?" I said starting to get cold again.

"No because the you will fall asleep again." Jug said going to put on pot of coffee.

"Jokes on you i will fall asleep regardless." I said trying to get comfortable to go back to sleep again. Betty stood there laughing at me. I was not a morning person.

"What do you want anyway Cooper? I am losing my sleep because of this." I asked, my eyes still closed as i leaned on the side of the couch. Betty chuckled seeing me like this.

"I was on my way to the library , I asked Ms. Paroo to set aside anything and everything on Cryptograms and ciphers. I think that it will help us crack the cipher the black hood sent in. I wanted to see if you two wanted to help me solve it."

"We are already working on it." Jughead said walking over to me and handing me a cup of coffee, "With one of Mila's friends Toni. They got pretty far, so far." Betty frowned slightly at the jug and I.

"It's kinda confusing i have some letters down. But it's not making any sense yet." I sighed, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Toni?" Betty asked questioning, the two of us nodded and Betty huffed, "And she like serial killers too? Or something?"

"It seems so. She does have an affinity for the darker side of thing." Jughead nodded. "She is also a family friend of Y/n's and they are very close."

"Why? Is there a problem?" I asked, taking another sip of my coffee and looking at Betty.

"No, no not at all." Betty said trying to play it off cool, "Uh, n that case, how about we all work on it together? You guys, Toni, me and Kevin."

"Kevin?" The jug and I asked in sync.

"You guys are friends again?" I asked.

"Yep, but it'll be fun. Like a little, decoding party. You can host." Betty said quickly, "Or y/n can, which ever. Sounds good?"

"Yeah, sure." I nodded, "We'll do it at mine. Bigger house, better food."

"Great!" Betty beamed, "I'll see you guys later." She left the trailer and then jug and i looked at each other.

"That was... quite strange." Jughead mumbled.

"Indeed it was Juggie."

Jughead and I sat pressed against each other on the floor of my room. I had a box of Thai food in hand, and a copy of the cipher in my other hand.