Throat Knife | Y.Jw

FIND COMPLETED BOOK ON MY ACCOUNT
Book Name: Throat knife

I grinned in victory as I quickly crawled down the ladder and glanced around the abandoned convenience store. Food still stood stacked on the shelves, most of it had gone bad and had white and green patches on them.

In the distance of the store I could hear the growling and grunting. I had to get rid of that before I searched for the canned foods, that was for sure. So, quietly I began moving my way towards the grunts, pulling out my gun as I slowly neared the grunts.

I quietly turned the corner of an aisle with sanitary pads and came face to face with the creature who made the sound. She must've been pretty once. Underneath the mud and other dirt I could see light blonde locks, now stringed together with blood, mud and all sorts of other dirt. But her face was all hollow, an eye was missing and I'm pretty sure it was a hole I would see in one of her cheeks. So much to survive a world filled with the undead.

Seeing how the dead person in front of me tried to eagerly crawl forward and grab onto me I could see a chain holding her back by her waist. She wasn't worth amunition. So instead I sighed and grabbed out my dagger and threw it at her forehead, piercing it right in between the eyes.

The dead woman immediately fell forward and let out one last grunt before it went silent. Quietly I walked forward and placed my boot on the side of the head of the now actually dead woman. I grabbed onto my dagger and pulled once before my dagger loosened from the head and I stuck it back into it's place, in my right leg's pocket.

Quietly I stood still and looked down at the properly dead woman, searching for any other sounds in the store. None came to my ear.

In satisfaction I turned back down the aisle I had come from and quickly grabbed a few packs of sanitary packs and stuffed in my satchel before beginning my hunt for canned foods. I could only hope there still was some.

I soon found the aisle with canned foods and began grabbing a few cans here and there, and the more my satchel filled with them, the more clinging I could hear in my bag. You know how you quietly just mind your own business in a world where like 95% of people are the dead living and the last 5% are actual living people trying to survive... yeah normally you wouldn't expect to suddenly have someone hold a knife to your throat from behind.

But once I had felt the blade get placed on my neck I had just stopped what I was doing and let my arm drop from reaching up to one of the higher shelves, where I had spotted canned pineapple.

"Not this shit again," I quietly muttered and closed my eyes tightly.

"Who are you?" a boy's voice quietly hissed from behind me making me sigh at him.

"Obviously alive, isn't that what matters at these times?" you replied, having gotten that question asked way too many times, "now I'd appreciate if you'd leave me alone and let me get my pineapples."

In a quick motion the boy had grabbed onto my shoulders and slammed me against the wall across from the aisle I had been standing by. This time he was in front of me, an arm pressing against my shoulders to hold me back, as the other still held the knife to my throat.

"I just wanted canned pineapples dude," I sighed and looked at the boy.

To my surprise he actually looked to be around my age and something in me told me that he had been a quite calm and nice kid before all of this shit had happened. His big round eyes had some sort of innocence to them, if I look beside the scratch and dirt on his cheek... and the fact he was holding a knife to my throat in this moment.

"Who are you allianced with?" the boy questioned me intently, I actually wasn't sure if his voice had even gotten deeper yet or if it was slowly turning deeper.

"Me, myself, my little tree house and those canned pineapples you won't let me grab," I sarcastically replied, "alliances don't do shit in this world. They end up betraying you and leaving you for the dead."

"Tell me who you work with," the boy insisted and pressed the blade just a bit more into my neck, and I was pretty sure I could feel a small drop of blood trail down over my throat.

"I already told you... I work with myself," I sighed at him as I just rolled my eyes and looked over behind him.

The boy must've been too much in his own world to catch onto what I was hearing. I could hear those damned grunts again. I swear I thought I killed the only one in here. But soon enough a dead person dressed in a cashier's clothes turned the corner.

Without a second thought I immediately kicked the boy away from me and pulled my dagger out and threw it at the dead person. Bullseye, right in the forehead. I quietly watched as the dead person sunk to their knees and fell forward. A crack sound echoed out as I the dagger cracked the skull even further of the person.

"Great," I muttered and walked over to kick the dead person over on their side. I grimaced at the look of how deep in my dagger was, the handle would surely have some disgusting gooey stuff on it.

I didn't mind the boy who just stood and stared at me in shock as I pulled out the dagger and grabbed my can of pinapples.

"I hopefully won't see you around," I smirked at him before turning the corner and running over towards the ladder I had built to get down here. I swiftly moved up and placed the pineapples in my bag before I heard noise behind me, "keep the ladder, I don't need it."

"You're coming with me," the boy spoke making me turn around and look at him as he stood up beside me.

"Flattering, but I don't see the situation suitable for relationships," I sarcastically smiled at him.

He simply rolled his eyes before grabbing my wrist and rushed over to one of the edges of the building, swiftly jumping down on a trash container and down onto the ground. His grip was still on my wrist, so I was forced to jump after him. He quickly threw me into the passenger side of a pickup truck and quicklt got into the driver's seat.

I simply looked at him in shock as he started the engine and glanced at me before a small amused smile grew on his face.

"Don't look at me like that," he simply stated as I tried to open the door, it was locked... he had locked the fucking doors.

"You're kidnapping me," I pointed out to him and he simply shook his head.

"I'm taking you to a safe place," he stated, "no alliance and you won't last long in this world. I'm taking you to my alliance and our safe haven. If they like you... then you'll stay if not... well I'll be more than happy to kill your dead living corpse some day," he bitterly smiled at me before starting the car.

I just watched him in confusion. He was no doubt around my age, but I had never driven a car nor knew how to. Then how the fuck does he know how to drive one.

"So who exactly are you?" the boy questioned after a while of tense silence.

"Park Jiyeon," I muttered and looked out the window.

The boy immediately slammed the breaks and looked at me with wide eyes, making me just stare at him in confusion.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Nothing... I just- no... nothing," he shook his head, "I'm Yang Jungwon."

"You're a weird dude Yang Jungwon," I commented.

"And people say you're supposed to be dead Park Jiyeon."

Enhypen ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara