Diploma | J.S

Requested by HobiArmy1994 , I hope you like it! 

A small bubble of excitement grew up in your stomach as you excitedly looked around you. Everywhere people looking like you stood anxiously waiting to get their diploma that announced that they had finished university succesfully. You of all people could be quite proud, with a bit of help here and there you had managed to get quite good marks.

"Your name is next, I can feel it," Jake whispered to you as he reached down and grabbed your hand tightly in his. Your own personal tutor... oh yeah and boyfriend too, but that was a minor thing compared to being your tutor, "up next, top of the year, Nuria," he quietly whispered as if he was the one announcing it.

"Stop it," you whispered with a small laugh and nudged his shoulder as he simply let out a happy giggle at you, a wide grin staying on his puppy- I mean wolf-like face.

"It's true, isn't it?" he questioned as he gave you big anticipating eyes, suddenly actually showing the puppy-like side of him, "you did well on your exams... all because of who?"

"Hm, I don't know, I had this quite good tutor to help me with some stuff," you casually shrugged and looked as another boy went up to go get his diploma.

"Yah... just say it was me," Jake complained and nudged your shoulder as you smiled at him.

"But what if it was Jay?" you questioned in amusement and he immediately let out a small gasp and pretended to actually be hurt.

"You tutor cheated on me... and then with Jay?" he questioned as if he was extremely offended, "of all people why Jay?"

"You didn't let me finish," you simply waved it off with a small smile to him, "my best tutor is Jay-" you started and his face immediately fell into an even more offended look, "ke. My tutor is Jake."

"I hate you," he muttered and turned his face away from you as you let out a small laugh and pecked his cheek.

"Funny way of saying you love me," you commented as he just glanced back at you and a small smile spread on his face.

"Next to recieve her diploma," the headmistress started the same sentence again as you directed your attention back to her and Jake softly squeezed your hand in his. It almost looked like he was more nervous and excited than you were to get your diploma.

A wide smile immediately broke out on Jake's face as your name was called out and you immediately stood up while letting go of his hand. You carefully walked your way up and accepted yoru diploma, earning a small comment from the headmistress about how much you've improved academically, but only for you to hear.

You smiled widely as you walked back towards Jake, who had whipped out an old fashioned video camera as you were walking down towards him. Excitedly you waved the diploma to the camera before rushing over to Jake and pecking his lips quickly, before you sat down beside him again.

"Let me see, let me see," he eagerly tapped your knee as if he was some eager kid waiting to see his new puppy.

"Be patient," you let out a small laugh before opening the diploma and proudly showing him.

Jake's face immediately fell into awe as he took out the recording camera again and you quickly hid your face behind the diploma, earning a small coo of disapproval from Jake.

"I want our grandkids to see how pretty you are," Jake let out a laugh and lowered the diploma again as you shyly looked over the edge of your diploma, "granny Nuria graduated today... be proud of her."

You let out a small laugh as Jake held up a thumbs up in front of the camera and quickly turned it off before wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer so that he could press a soft kiss to your cheek.

"I'm so proud of you baby," he softly whispered as you just leaned your head against his shoulder, a hum of approval coming from Jake as he softly ran a hand through your hair, "so proud."

"It's because you helped me," you reminded him and grabbed his hand tightly in yours again.

"Hm... I don't think so," Jake muttered, "who insisted on studying all the nights I visited? So I was forced to sit and be a cuddle bear to encourage you whenever you felt something was difficult?"

"But you're always like that, whether or not I was studying," you softly reminded him and began playing with his hands, "you always want to cuddle me, encourage me when I'm down... you're always there."

"And now you've graduated we will move in together, okay?" he questioned and you just hummed in agreement, "ugh, I'm so proud of you, you have no idea."

You simply smiled as you continued to sit and play with Jake's fingers, happy that you finally graduated university, and that your boyfriend was so proud of you even if he had helped you so much in some subjects.