chapter eleven- i accept.

The first sensation I felt when I gained conscious was a severe headache, my head was throbbing

The first sensation I felt when I gained conscious was a severe headache, my head was throbbing. Opening my eyes after what felt like an eternity of darkness, I looked around the unknown room soon realising I'm not home.

Wait where am I?

The last thing I remembered was being home. This isn't-

Then it hit me. I fainted. Lorenzo. That's all I needed to piece everything together.

Shooting up from the strange but most comfortable bed I'd ever lay on, I looked at my surroundings.

The bed I was sprawled out on was a huge king sized bed with the walls painted dark, as was everything else in the room.

The sound of the heart rate monitor echoed through the whole room, my bruised tainted body attached to several machines.

It's happening again. I'm back with him. No ones going to save me from him. Just thinking about Scott, made my heartbeat rise making the machine beep repeatedly. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"No...no, not again." I chant to myself, counting up to 10 trying to calm myself down.

A grip on my arm jolting me back into reality, "Don't touch me!" I shout, backing away until his smooth voice makes me realise. It's not him Valentina. It's Lorenzo. I instantly relax.

"It's me mia cara, it's me. I'm not going to hurt you." Lorenzo slowly comes towards me, until his hand is stroking my cheek gently, I instantly relax into his touch my breathing levelling once again.

He sits on the chair next to me, "No one will hurt you. I promise Val, even the diavolo won't be able to reach you." He removes his hand from my cheek, soon after his hand is clutched into mine.

As I slowly sit up, I'm tucked into dark satin bedsheets. The room we're in had a whole dark aura like it belonged to someone who hated colour. But I loved it.

It was immense but simplistic and modern and at the same time with a view of the whole city through the windows.

Just the room itself was bigger than my whole house.

It was luxurious, to say the least.

"I see you like my room hm?" Lorenzo chuckles slightly as he sees me eyeing his whole room. I join in the laughter, "You really don't like colour hm?" I reply smirking at him.

Lorenzo's bedroom:

"Why are you doing this?" I mutter as his tired eyes meet mine

He sits up, bringing himself closer then before until his lips are inches away. "Doing what dollcezza?"

"Bring me here. save me. Let me into your home, your bed. And all for what? You don't know me. So why are you constantly letting me in."

"Truthfully Valentina, I see the battle going on inside you. The way you mask your emotions. Life's a Figlio di puttana. And the quicker you face it the easier it'll be for you.

That's fucking why."

Just as she's about to reply, the door flings open. Revealing Amelia and Jordyn.

"Dio mio! Look who decided to finally alive themselves." Amelia exclaims before pouncing on top of me.

Jordyn also joins in, sandwiching us all together in a long embrace. "Girl you look like death!" I laugh at Jordyn as she pokes my under eyes.

"Feel like it too. And thanks a 'how are you' would be lovely." I roll my eyes, pinching her arm laughing.

"Let me shove u back into that coma of yours." She exclaims jokingly along with Amelia but a throat-clearing reminds me he's still here.

"Leave us." His full of authority voice ordered, echoing throughout the room. Jord immediately stood up, leaving but not before giving me another bone-crushing hug.

Amelia ruffled Enzo's hair, making him groan. As she left, she screamed, giggling "Have fun children.." Footsteps retreating echo through the silence of the room. Silence engulfing the two of us.

"You didn't have to." I break the silence, looking directly into Lorenzo's eyes. Him doing the same.

He gets impossibly closer, his nose lightly touching mine. His gruff hand, rest on my cheek as his lips collide with mine.

Our mouths moved together, my hands finding their way into his hair. He bites my lip, making me tug at his dishevelled hair and earning him to let a deep groan out.

He tugs at my lips, grazing them asking for entrance which I gladly give him. As his tongue dances with mine, I can't help but breathlessly moan. The pleasure Lorenzo made me feel just by his mouth being on mine was unexplainable.

My lips leave him, and a expression of confusion takes over Lorenzo's face.

"I'll do it, I accept." I quietly let out, not believing what had just come out of my mouth.

——————
A/N
comment & vote <3
word count: 824
until next time bitches ;)

- certifiedfreakzzzz