chapter two- mouth on his.

'it's just me and him now.'

He sat on the opposite side of the bar, his bold luring eyes not leaving mine

I could feel my pulse quicken just as our eyes met, his expressionless face falls into the smallest grin, making my cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

Rather than staring at the good-looking man in front of me, I suppress the urge and keep my eyes trained on the now empty shot glass in my hands, avoiding his glare.

He motions for the bartender to come towards him with his two fingers.
Damn are those hands alluring.

As the bartender gets closer, he became more shaky and uneasy. I mean so would I,  I'm sitting across from the man and I'm a wreck.

His entire presence and composure had an aura of power and danger. Two things no one wants to mess with.

"Don what are you- I mean boss, what are you doing here? Is there no one upstairs?" Confusion morphs onto his face as he quickly corrects himself terrified.

"Next time I call you, you drop everything and come serve me. Not a second later." The man, Lorenzo deadly states, his Italian accent slightly becoming known the more he spoke.

He doesn't let the bartender who is currently trembling, also avoiding his flaming stare reply, "The usual. Whatever that Bellezza wants, Is on the house." he let's out smoothly but voice full of authority nodding his head towards me, winking when he catches me staring again.
(Bellezza- beauty)

"Is that how you make a move on a woman, showing how much of a dick you are? The guy is about to piss himself. " I scoff, rolling my eyes at him.

I don't know where the composure came from, definitely them shots. But before I could even process what I said and to who, the god-sent man towered over me. His knee-grazing mine slightly at the closeness.

"So the girl finally speaks? I was starting to think you were a mute. Do not think I didn't hear the attitude you gave him earlier, how could you forget? I can easily remind you?" His voice dropping and octave lower.

I turn my face to look at him and smirk, "And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do.", I retort getting up off the chair, my body brushing against his strong figure whilst doing so.

Everyone was again looking in my direction but this time not at me, but the pissed off guy behind me. Bad idea to give attitude to the man who owns the same floor I'm walking on.

Before anyone could say or do anything, "Look in this direction again and I'll shoot every one of you between the eyes. And I will make it hurt." Lorenzo calmly lets out as if he was talking about the weather but in a meaningful moreover furious way.

Now that made me stop in my tracks, what drugs is he off on?

Everyone continued like nothing happened, like he didn't just threaten their lives if they looked his way.