chapter five- the night after.

"Mmm shit, right there!" I moan in complete bliss

Lorenzo rammed his dick in and out of me. Destroying me. His hands cup my breasts kneading them, bringing me closer to yet another orgasm.

He was a fucking sex god. Hitting all the right places. Making me feel unexplainable satisfaction.

Lorenzo's hand finds my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion, making me cry out due to his huge length wrecking my insides.

His dick still thrusting balls deep into me. His mouth attaches to mine, muffling my moans and his grunts of pure euphoria.

His hands snake around my neck, "That's it amore cum on my cock, mm just like that baby.." Lorenzo's dirty words making me cum on his command. His thrusts slow down and his thrusts become more shallow as he buries himself in me, milking his cock. I clench around him, triggering his own orgasm as he pulls out, shooting his load into the side of my thigh, leaving us both a panting mess.

Lorenzo gets a wet cloth from the bathroom before wiping my thighs, ridding the cum that stuck against my legs. I look up at him, smiling to which he returns. If I wasn't so dazed I'd take a picture and capture his god sent smile forever.

"Sleep amore." He also lays next to me, his front against my back. His slender arms wrapping around my waist pulling me more towards him. The way I felt whilst being in his arms was different. A good type of difference. "Thank you enzo." I tell him.

"No amore thank you." He whispers into the silence.

My eyes shut in exhaustion, instantly falling asleep with the actions of what I just did with the attractive man next to me consuming my thoughts.

დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ დ

The sun shining into the room, awoke me from my slumber.

Looking around the bedroom Lorenzo was nowhere in sight. Did I dream it? It felt so real.

His scent still lingered. The shirt and shorts I wore the night before, are now scattered on the floor.

Removing the covers I came to the realisation I was still butt ass naked.

Forgetting to mention the throbbing sharp pain radiating from my vagina.

So last night was definitely not just a dream.

Limping towards the bathroom pulling a random shirt laying on the floor over my head, I wince in pain.

That man really did fuck the shit out of me.

Heading to the shower, I tried turning it on. Spending half an hour fiddling with the settings. The hot water shot out from above, I sag my shoulders in content. The water wasn't cold. I washed myself, spending a ridiculous amount of time in the shower. Putting the shirt and shorts on from yesterday I try recalling my way downstairs.

I end up bumping into one of Lorenzo's friends, Marco.

"Damn gorgeous, so you really did stay the night?"

"Uh yeah... I'm quite lost in this huge fortress mind showing me the way out?" I reply to Marco.

"Sure follow me and oh before you leave Amelia said she wanted to see you." I cluelessly trail behind Marco until he walks into a luxurious dining room, also beautifully decorated which is not a surprise. Every room in the house that I'd seen so far was literal perfection.

I spot Amelia who was currently sat on a gold-tinted chair, with a whole feast in front of her.

"Hey, Val! Here come sit and eat." Amelia invites.

"Oh, thanks but I'm just going to go home, letting me sleep here was a lot thank you though." I politely decline but my rumbling tummy deceiving me.

"God damn it women sit the fuck down and eat with me or I'll stuff these beautiful pancakes down your mouth" she playfully rolls her eyes, making me giggle Amelia joining in on my laughter.

"What's with all the laughter, it's 9 in the morning for fucks sake" the man who was worshipping my body all night long, decided to make an appearance.

I instantly freeze, avoiding the stare of his I can feel burning through me.

We eat in silence, Lorenzo at the head of the table with Amelia on his right and me sat next to her. I catch a few glances at Lorenzo, him looking straight back at me.

The food was the most mouth watering thing I'd ever eaten, making me quietly moan due to the taste. Lorenzo immediately shoots a glare at me, repositioning himself on his chair uncomfortable.

Lorenzo and Amelia talk between themselves, but I pay no attention to the zoning out.

I've been out all night and didn't come home. My father must know I'm not home by now.

I let the thought of him escape my mind.

I did what I wanted to do.
Partied.
Drank.
Had sex.

For once I put myself first, Did what I wanted. Didn't need to think about anything or anyone else.

But when my father realises that I've been gone all night, I try push the images of what he'll do once I am back in his grasp out of my head.

————————
A/N
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 6K <3
What did you think of the chapter?
word count: 892

- certifiedfreakzzzz