chapter one- bad meets evil.

"He hit you again didn't he?" Jordyn mumbled, embracing my fragile body in a bear-like but affectionate hug

Tears started to resurface in my eyes as I relaxed into the comfort of her hug.

Jordyn had been my bestest friend since primary school, turning into a sister I very much needed. Through my wrecked school years, when I was down she would be there. Making me laugh at the stupidest things, forgetting everything bad that was happening at home.

She held onto my hand whilst walking me through her apartment to her bedroom, plopping down on her bed and me doing the same.

"Val, I've had enough of watching you being hurt by your shit excuse of parents, isn't it time for you to finally live your own life?" She sighs.

"I can't you know I can't.." I mumble back.

Her eyes suddenly shot up before she exhilarates, "Bullshit, you and I both know you're old enough too, what's holding you back?"

I have no one. I wanted to say but let her continue.

"How about this, just one night come out with me. If you want to leave, just say the word. Get drunk. Forget who you are for a night. Lord knows you need it." A grin covers her face, "Also this guy who I fucked friend's friend who is now my friend invited me to a new club opening, I say we should check it out V.", She rambles making me gasp but both of us burst into laughter soon after.

And that was why she was my person. No matter the situation no doubt she'll put the biggest smile on your face.

After thinking about it for a minute, I let out a long sigh, "So what am I wearing Jord?"

I've never in my life seen someone jump up so quick.

Jordyn let out an deafening shriek "I can't believe this. I've been waiting for this one." She sings the last bit, well screams. Quickly running over to me, she snaps her fingers in my face a couple of times, "WAIT. Is this really Val? I think I'm seeing things." Drama queen.

I burst out in laughter, my tears long forgotten, "What? Fuck it, I'm going to live my own life. I'm done letting them have so much authority over me."

"We need to find you a killer outfit. So killer a trail of hot men will be drooling behind your ass."

"Oh please, I have better things to do than worry about men right now," I scoff back.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, Virgin Mary," she says rolling her eyes playfully.

"Rather be a virgin Mary, then a cock muncher," I blow her a kiss.

Jordyn holds up a blush, con dress- covered in sparkles, "So what do you think, too cock muncher?"

"Woah. That's basically a napkin, one wrong move and i'm flashing my tits!" But I can't deny how beautiful the dress is.