chapter four- irresistible pleasure.

My aching body hit the ground, a red substance- blood, dripping out the corner of my mouth

The tears finally fell, I assumed he was done with his assault. But he always went the extra mile.

He unbuckled his belt from his suit pants, "I'm gonna hurt you like never before my sweet Valentina, I want you to bleed. Feel the pain I feel. Because that is how much I hate you." I trembled in terror, knowing what was going to come.

A desperate cry of agony left my lips, as the end of his belt hit my abdomen repeatedly.

Over and over again.

Just as the pain subsided, he'd strike again. Until I couldn't move. I could scream no more, my cries would be unheard off as he continued his beatings on my weak body.

He hatefully yanked my hair back before thumping my head against the wall, creating a slight dent due to the force he used.

He continued hammering his fists in my face.

I pleaded with my father, tears running down my bruised and bloody face, "please... stop. Don't hit me..." over and over like it was a mantra.

He really did leave me all bloody and bruised.

I shoot up, the covers that were just covering me, at my feet as I come to my senses. I rub my eyes, adjusting to the darkness, but an unknown figure comes into view. Stood at the door, facing me.

He found me, he's going to do it all over again.

I hastily get up from the bed, panic consuming me. Forgetting where I was. Except I thought I was back in his grasp. The nightmares usually keep me up but this was the worst I've had in a long while.

I stumble away from the bed, as far from the unidentified person as I could get. Earning flashbacks of him waking me up at dusk, striking me until breathing itself was hard.

I hold my shaking hands over my head, protecting myself.
The lights then flickered on.

It wasn't my father, it was... Lorenzo?

 Lorenzo?