chapter three- mistakes.

Lorenzo's muscular hand draped in never-ending tattoos wrapped around my neck

Lorenzo's muscular hand draped in never-ending tattoos wrapped around my neck. His rings leaving a cool sensation.

His mouth detached from mine but before I could whine or complain from the loss of touch, he connected his lips to my jaw, trailing sloppy kisses as he went along.

With a smirk resting on his lips, and his alluring eyes still not leaving mine, he trailed his lips along the base of my neck until he found my soft spot.

I couldn't keep my moans to myself. If this is what his mouth feels like I wonder what other things he can do feels like.

I drape my arms around his neck, holding on to the back of his dishevelled hair. Pulling him closer.

I gasp when he settles back into his seat. Hauling me on top of him, so that I was now straddling him.
His rough hands gripped onto my thighs as his lips latched onto mine, leaving me a moaning mess. The lipgloss I had on earlier now rubbed all over his lips. But he didn't care. He kissed like a starved man, not wanting this moment to end.

Lorenzo hastily yanked my dress up, gathering it up around my waist, leaving my black underwear for his eyes to gaze at.

I was beyond flushed. A living tomato even. No man had ever seen me this exposed.

I look up at Lorenzo, my hands placed on his broad chest as he mutters under his breath, "cazzo, il tuo bel" staring at all of me.
("fuck, your beautiful")

I instantly shut my legs, hiding my blushing face in his chest. He just as quick opened my legs and went to grab the side of my thong, but I felt something poking my ass.

I uncomfortably moved about on his lap, until I realised it wasn't just anything.

It was his dick.

For someone who's never had interaction with one I sure was acting like a dick obsessed freak.

He catches me off guard once again, instead of taking my underwear off as a normal person would, he rips it into two, growling.

I've come to the conclusion nothing about this guy is normal.

"Lorenzo, you didn't need to rip it into pieces!" I blurt.

Before I can talk any more he trails his calloused two fingers towards my entrance, making me hold my breath in, waiting for his next move.

Right as his hand is about to plunge inside me, he stops.

"Your not a virgin are you?" He questions with one eyebrow raised.

I look down, avoiding his glare.

He got his answer.

"Shit, this was a mistake. I was doing you a favour" his chuckle was the  only thing heard in his car as he removed me off his lap and onto the seat.
I hurriedly pull my dress back down, flushing red from embarrassment.