Parr 33

Anika came running inside the hospital and stopped at reception area to enquire about her son.
Excuse me mam. You can talk on phone later. Tell me where is my son. His name is Advik. Anika asked breathless tapping the desk to gain the attention of the receipt. The reception put  the receiver down seeing tensed Anika and opened the register to seaech details.

Make it quick, Please. Anika said holding her hand having water in eyes. I'm searching. Give me a second. The receptionist replied politely searching details in record note.

Anika, here. Rudra shouted waving his hand sighting Anika in reception area.
Rudra. Anika rushed to Rudra tensly.

What happened to Advik? Is he fine. Where is he. I want to see me. Anika said worridly shooking rudra's shoulder.
I don't know either, Anika. After you went he... Rudra paused and held his dorsum making Anika miserable thinking about her son.

Open your mouth and say what happened then Rudra. Anika shouted feeling frighten seeing his face reaction.

Ok. I will say. Rudra let out a huge sigh. After you went, I locked the door and came inside with anush. Then, he sniveled.

Then what happened Rudra. Anika asked in a shaky voice.

I...I.. he cried more. He was quite and didn't exchanged a word with him. I offered him ice cream. I thought after eating the ice cream. His anger will be vanished, but he...struggling to breathe. His face turned red. Rudra cried in guilt not able to say furthermore. That time doctor came out of room opening the door gaining thier attention.

Doctor how is anush? Is he fine? Can I meet him. Anika asked worringly looking at doctor.

Did you gave him anything allergic to him? Doctor questioned looked at Anika and Anika looked at Rudra.

No, doctor. He ate only ice cream that too the flavor which he usually eat. Rudra said.

Are you sure? Doctor questioned again Rudra think again
Yes, doctor.. I'm cent percent sure. Rudra said seeing the bill from phone.

What's the flavor of the ice cream? Doctor asked.

It's hazlenet. Rudra said.
He got breathing trouble because of that hazlent. He seem allergic to that. Hereafter Don't give the hazelet. Okay

Okay doctor. Anika nodded wiping her tears.

Is he okay now, doctor? Anika asked.

Yeah. He is fine. I gave him injection. Currently he is sleeping. You can take him home once he wake up. Doctor said making both sigh in relief.

                    •••••••

My baby. Anika cried kissing anush's palm and caressed his pale face. I'm sorry anika. Rudra whispered guiltly standing near door.

Why are you saying sorry Rudra. You are not at all fault. You just tried to make him cheer up , how you know that he was allergic to Hazelet when even I don't know. Anika said stroking Anish's hair.
I too wonder that Anika. We two ate the same ice cream usually but all of  a sudden he got allergic to it.  I mean suddenly he
Develop an allergic to hazlenut.
Rudra said suspicious pulling Anika in her past memories.

Anika sauntering in shopping mall looking at the snaks and chocolate items
holding her big baby bump protectively with both hands followed by shivay came pushing the trolly which is full of snacks items.

Shivay take that for me. My hands didn't reach thag. Anika said showing her puppy face.

I will even bring out the moon for you if you ask. Won't I take that for you? Shivay said proudly

Really? Anika asked excitedly listening to shivay's words.

Really. Shivay said pinching her cheeks making her pout.

Ok then , Now help me take that bottle. The  Tonight you bring me the moon? I was curious to meet the granny in moon. Anika said pushing shivay to the rag.

As you say, your highemess. Shivay did salute to Anika.

Which one? Shivay asked showing two three products.

That hazlenut spread. Take that quickly. Anika said.

Hazenut. Anika you know, I'm allergic to it. Shivay said.

That is for me, not for you. Anika tched.

Hello Mrs. Inside you my baby is there. What if my baby is allergic to hazlenut as I have. Shivay said caressing her big baby bump.

No chance. My baby won't have any allergy..hellergy like you have. He will be like me. Anika said dreamingly placing hand over shivay's hand.

if he have then? Shivay raised his problem.

Then we will see later. Now get the bottle my mouth is already started watering. Anika said making shivay sigh.