Part 35

Yeah, sir. He is doing fine. Yeah.
Bye sir, Lisa drooled to shivay in phone and heard a Beed sound of phone ended sound.
It's rude. At least he would had told me just bye. Shivay sighed keeping the receiver back on the telephone.
Stop wiggling you little devil. Lisa shouted placing the wiggling anush on his foot.
Look, think twice before printing your two teeth on me. It won't take me two seconds to pluck out. Did you get that. Lisa asked angrily holding his chin in her fingers. Anush hiccuped looking at Lisa. Great, now stop this shit and play like a good boy. She freed anush's chin and trowed herself on sofa grabbing tv remote in hand.
Baby toyee broklen? Anush said sadly.
So, that's not my problem. Did I told you to throw the toy. Lisa said changing the tv channels randomly. Telephone rang, now who is calling? She muttered placing the receiver in Ear.
Hello, hey Tina. What a surprise. How did you got this number...yh, I forgot. She got busy in talking with her friend.
Auntieee, gimme phonee. game..
Anush asked pulling a pitful face.
Tina, one sec. No way. Go and play with other toy. She said gesturing her hand to go. Anush quaverd his lips and about to cry , alerted Lisa gave him his phone opening a game app scaring what shivay come again.
Than..k..Vu anush whispered and sat down on floor with phone.

He sighed angrily and put the phone down after failing in it for the tenth time. Winu..winu..winu.. he stood up and kicked the phone.

Hey...hey what are you doing? Stop kicking the phone. Little devil. Do you know how much that cost you are kicking that. If you can't know how to play then sleep closing your eyes. Such a nuisance. She shouted placing palm on the receiver.

Ha..ha .. nothing. Here one little nuisance is troubling me. Yh I knew. His father is so handsome.. yh man that's why I accept to do this job and He is single now. Who knows maybe be would mingle with me in future. *Laughs* yh. Don't... His son is such a big head ache...no..no he is not at all cute like his father. I think his mother is ugly. Yh

Anush got alterted listening her talking about his lovely ma. Did she just said his beautiful mwa as ugly. Anush flick his four hairs as in SSO style and crawled to the table where telephone and the telephone diary placed. He silently grasped the telephone diary and crawled back to his place without Lisa's knowledge. He opened the diary and scratched his four hairs seeing many numbers written over there. He closed his eyes and placed his fingers randomly on a number.
Yh. He smiled and dialled the number in the phone looking at the diary and pressed video call symbol as Rudra will do to call bhavya.

In car

Khanna phone ringed, he glanced at the caller ID rotating the steering wheel. He ignored it and focused his concentration on phone.

Will you please pick up the damn call Khanna. Shiavy said annoyed hearing khanna's mobile ringtone while checking his office presentation.

Khanna sighed and pressed the green button. Anish , he excalimed seeing Anish face in video call.

What, anish?! Shivay peeped from back seat hearing his friend addressing Anish name.

What the wuck! Shivay yelled
                 *****

Auntieee baby hungly. Anush said holding his stomach dramatically.

So, do you expect me to feed you. If you feel hungry go and eat something from kitchen. Don't disturb me. Lisa said rudely and resumed her call talk.

Anush grinned hearing his Papa's car sound. Otay, auntyeee. I'll eatee and gett chometing to eatee. Anush said and turned and  hit his face with shivay's legs.

Papa... You..anush exclaimed innocently eyeing on Lisa. Lisa who heard anush's immediately hung up the call and stood on her foot with sweat dripping face.

Uu..talkee to aunteee.. I goee and et foode to aunteee cooking cooking in kitchennn. Anush said and shivay stopped him.

You don't need to go anywhere baby. Stay here. Shivay said giving anush to khanna's hand.

Can you tell me what is happening here miss. I appoint you her for taking care of my son. Not for your vacation.
you are Making my son do work lying on sofa chatting unnecessary. Shivay asked sternly folding his hands.

No...sir...I didn't asked anything. Seeing me working hard to take caring of him. He volunterly wish to give me snacks. Infact I told him to don't do. But he is too stubborn to help me. Such a angel kid he was. Hena baby. Lisa asked looking at anush who is in khanna's hands.

Yh daddy. Anush said and Lisa smiled but it didn't last long.
Che ich a vely Goode Goode aunty... Che gave hel phonee to me to playe.. che calle me a devil, uglyee lovely. Che call u as hottt wott chometing. And che..

He..he .he anush you are so naughty. Lisa said pulling Anush's cheek's glaring at him.

You are fired miss, Rita. Shivay said.

Sir I'm Lisa. Lisa corrected him

Yh. I might call you name wrong, but in this letter your name is clearly written along with your father's name. So kindly collect your belongings and ran away before I kick you out.
Shivay said and trowed the papers on her face.

Sir.. Don't do this me. I'm the only working person in my family. If I lost this job then my whole family will come to road. Lisa fake cried.

You have to think that before doing all this miss whatever.
Shivay said angrily.

Sir, Don't take his words serious. He is just playing. Hena baby.
Lisa asked looking at anush.
Anush simply hid his face in khanna's neck wrapping arms around his neck.

Stop, glaring him if you live your eyes miss.lisa. Khanna said angrily patting anush's back.

Oh. Then what is it . Shivay said playing the video call recording to Lisa

Lisa cupped her face seeing the recording cursing little Anish under her breath.

It's not me, it's a morphed video. Lisa said and shivay huffed.

Get out of my house once I saying cool. Miss. Don't play with my patience. I just making you leave just respecting you as women if any man in your place then this time he would be begging for his live. Shivay said harshily making Lisa shiver in fear.

So are you going on your own or should I give that work to my guards. As shivay, Lisa ran away from there collecting her belongings.

Precao- alliance for shivay and anush's attrocities to stop the alliance 🤪