Part 37

Do I have to?! Shivay asked pinky not still fully convinced on Pinky's decision.

Yes...yes and yes. This will be my answer if you this asked the question another 100 times also. Pinky said making shivay sigh.

Not like this * acting like shivay sighing* do like this * smiling widely* pinky said making shivay ready. In that Both didn't noticed the little devil who is getting ready sitting on dressing table. He kneely observed how pinky making his father reader and he himself doing it to himself after pinky placed the items as he is so excited to meet his mom after long long time.

Mom please leave it's more enough. Shivay said annoyed seeing pinky dolling him and shifted his gaze and his eyes about to pop out of his socket seeing his son pouring powder in his own face. Anish. She whispered terrified. Anush hid the talcum powder behind his hand and smiled showing his two teeth.

What you did yourself? Shivay said disbelievingly talking him in hands. Anush smiled sheepishly hiding his face in Palm shyly.

Pinky there are arrived. Shakthi shouted.

Shivay you go to downstairs. I will clean him. Pinky said taking anush from shivay. Papa...papa... Anush shouted throwing hands to shivay.

Yeah...yeah...your papa only. Let him go. Pinky said annoyed.
After shivay went, she made anush stand on bed.
Listen, don't come downstairs. Until I call you. Just stay here without making any noise. Pinky said looking at anush.
Did you get understand? She asked.
Anush Swiftly shook his head making her sigh.
Just stay here. Don't show up outside. She said and left the place closing the door.
Okayeee. Anush grinned looking at the Pinky's returned figure.

Hello Mr. Shivay it's nice to meet you. Mr. Kapoor said shooking hands with shivay.
Same here mr.kapoor. shivay said forcing a smile on his face.
What uncle shivay? Just rightfully call him father-in-law. Pinky said standing beside shivay making kapoor family smile hearing her words. Shivay glared pinky and sat down on sofa telling kapoor family to take thier seat.

In upstairs, anush pushed chai r near the door and climbed on it to open the door with difficulties to open the door to go out to see his mom and he opened the door.

My daughter is beauty with brain. I'm telling this because she is my daughter but you are really lucky to get her as your wife. She... Papa... Anush voice echoed the place. Pinky facepalm listening his voice. Anush came running there and looked here and there eagerly to see his mom. Not finding his mom around he went to shivay.
Papa, where is mummy? He asked excitedly settling himself on shivay's lap.

This boy? Mr.kapoor asked startled pointing anush.

This boy is... Pinky started.

He is my son. Shivay said directly making mr.kapoor chok.

What? This boy.

Why are you reacting much? Aren't my parents told about my status before. I'm already married and have a son of 2 and half years old. Shivay said and Mr.kapoor stood up in shock.

Aren't mom told you this before? Mom. Shivay asked looking at pinky who is wiping the sweats on her face.

Wo...shivay...wo...pinky stammered.

What's this mom? Shivay questioned stood on his foot with anush in hands.

One second. Shivay. Tia said stopping shivay who is all set to leave the place. Can we have a quick talk? Tia said and shivay shrugged. Please. Tia requested. Alright. Shivay sighed and showed hands to the side gesturing tia to go. He make anush stand on sofa and followed tia. Anush jumped from the sofa and followed behind shivay raising his shoulder as a bodyguard.