Part 38

The lion angrily went to the well and looked inside. It saw his own  reflection in water And it thought it was the other lion. Anish laughed closing his mouth with hands listening to his mom.

Just like you yelled the other day seeing your reflection in bath tub. Anika laughed tickling Anish's little tummy making him laugh louder.

Enough of laughing. It's time for Anu baby to sleep. Come on close your eyes and sleep.Anika said peepering kissed on his eyelids closing his eyes.

Ma? Anish called. Anika hummed patting him to sleep.

Wele ish papa? Anish asked making Anika numb.

You thought to separate me from my mom, right. Now I am going to separate your baby from you just like you thought of separating a baby from a mother. Now then you will understand how my mom felt.

Snapping out of his trance aniush called her. Papa...work?!. Anish asked recalling the excuse shivay told him whenever he needs to go to foreign countries for office work.

Yeah. Anika said wiping her undropped  tear.

In London.

Shivay listen. I don't care your past, I just want to be your future shivay. I...I'm not the type of girl who used to talk this but you... you did something on me shivay. I fell in love with you on the first sight. Yes shivay. I love you... truly, deeply and madly. I know you too like me. She added little attitude on her voice. Don't worry about my parents, I will convince them. Yours parents...*she sighed* they already started looking at me as thier daughter-in-law. So there won't be any problem. You are the one who need to open mouth.
Will you marry me? Tia asked and a reply came instantly, nwooo!

What, she swiftly turned around and found a little toodler covered with talcum standing there keeping both hands on hip and glaring at her with his blue green eyes.
You! Tia shouted seeing the little anush.

Excuse me. I'll call you in a bit. Shivay hung up his office call and came there listening Tia's voice.

What's happening here? Tia why did you shouted? Shivay asked confusingly not having any idea of what happened there. Anish what are you doing here? Aren't dadi cleaned you yet? Shivay asked taking him in his hands.

Shivay you. Where are you coming from? Aren't you there while I'm talking? Tia huffed closing his fist seeing shivay.

I'm sorry. I just got a important call from office. So I ... Sorry. Now say. What you want to talk to me? Shivay asked to tia and shifted his gaze from her to his son. Tia closed her fist and grinned her teeth seeing him talking to the little baby ignoring her. She angrily marched to shivay and harshly snatched anush from his hand.
I'm here, shivay. Talk to him. *Looking at shivay* and you little devil stop wiggling for a bit* looking at anush*
Tia. Shivay shouted seeing her raising voice on her son.
Tia showed her palm to Shivay.
Let me speak first. I like you and I wish to spend my rest of life with you.
I nwo...nwo..likeeee. ueee.. leabe. Anush shouted jumping to get out of her grip.

I didn't ask you, you little devil. Let me marry your dad then I will send you to board school on the next day. Tia raged. Anush twisted his lips angrily listening the word school from Tia's mouth. He didn't take a second  to attach on Tia's silky hair.
U....go...chooll...Anu...no...no.. anush said hysterically pulling Tia's hair making her growl in pain. You little devil, leave my hair. There's no wonder that your mom ran away from you. You are such a...

Enough. Shivay roared gaining both attention. Tia dropped anush down on floor listening his voice. Not a word more about my son. Get out of my house now. Shivay raged making tia grinned her teeth.
Owwwttt! Anush said copying his dad making tia fume in anger.

Shiavy Singh oberoi you have to answer for my insult. I will make...
Shivay opened his mouth to stop tia but before he his son
Owwwttt!

Precap- anush- I only ant Anika mumma