Part 30

My baby became a good boy. Today he has taken a bath without troubling his mom. Anika said
making anish stand on bed. She pecked his nose and goes to pick cloth to make him wear.

Ma…ma…ma Anish jumped in bend throwing his hand in air indicating Anika to pick. He stumbled placing his leg on the towel which wrapped around his body, and fell down.

Anush, Anika turned her head swiftly listening this sound of him falling. Mwa, Anish giggled looking through Anika between his legs making Anika giggle seeing him.

In London

Hloo...poli…ha. Ani kidnap…kidnap…Anu… shivay snatched the receiver from Anish's hand and hung up it.
What's all these Anish. Why are you behaving like this?, And Who the hell thought you to make a call? Shivay asked sternly looking at anush's face.

Lebe...lebe, anush wiggled hitting shivay's with his hands. Anish, shivay roared holding his both hands. Anush got scared listening SSO's loud voice.

Shivay, calm down. He is a kid. Look he got scared. Shakti said.

Hah, kid! Which kid throw the remote on elder's head? Pinky said sarcastically rubbing her forehead.

Pinky, Shakti glared at pinky.

Ok...ok, I'm not saying anything. Stop glaring me. Pinky huffed, rolling her eyes at Shakti.

Dad. Mom, please, shivay said annoyed at his parents and shifted his gaze to the son who is still hitting his shoulder with his tiny hands. He sighed making himself calm and wiped the tears leaking from his eyes. Why are you doing like these baby? Did you have any bad dream? Shivay asked worryingly taking his face in his hand. Anush hiccuped, placing his head on the shoulder drowsily. Everything gonna fine,
Shivay stroked anush's back placing kiss on his top of the head. Anush drowsily closed his eyes feeling sleepy, no mummy. He shook his head to get rid of the sleepiness. He rubbed his eyes with palm and looked around the place to find a thing which will help him now. His eyes glistened noticing the mobile in shivay's coat pocket. He tried to pick the mobile phone, but his hand his too small to reach the pocket. Shivay noticed his son's action. Do you want my phone? Shivay asked raising his brows.
Anush nodded swiftly. Okayyy. Shivay took out his mobile and forwarded to anush. Anush tried to grab, but shivay take his hand back making him pout cutely.
Give me a kiss, I'll give. Shivay asked forwarding his cheek to anush.
No, anu no kissi...kissi, anush said shooking his index finger left and right.

Then forget about phone. Shivay said keeping his mobile back on pocket. Anush whinned seeing shivay's actions.

Ok, i kissi, anush said tiredly after trying his level best to get phone in hand. Anush quickly pecked on shivay's cheek. Shivay smiled and soundly pecked anush's cheeks making him laugh loudly.

Ticky...ticky... Anush giggled. Is daddy's beard tickling?!Shivay asked, rubbing his beard on anush's cheeks.

Da..ady? Anush asked and stared shivay, opened his mouth for a answer.

No, I'm a ghost ! Shivay said scarily making anush bite his both lips in fear.

I'm just kidding my kid. Of course , I'm your only handsome dad. Shivay asked ticking Anush's tummy and anush laughed feeling tickling in his stomach.