part 2

In London
  One cute baby is sleeping soundly in king-size bed. Run rays peeped into his room through window... His beautiful sleep got disturbed by run rays. He rubs his eyes with his tiny hands and let out a sob...
He expects someone to come and pacify him ... After 10 mins he stopped his weep slowly after realizing no! On will come.
Her rubbed his eyes and looking for his father's glimpse.

Baby-pa.pa
He climbed down from bed. He is not in mood to walk, so he crawled towards washroom to check his dad.

He banged washroom door with his tiny hands.

Babh-papa combee out chide see Ani is awakeeee

He found door is locked from outside, he understood that his father is not inside washroom.

Ani-tigell you know, bere is papa
He investigates his toy.

Ani-ok tome, tets go and ach Clachaa aunty.
(Ok come let's go and ask Clara aunty)
Clara-maid.

Ani-tigell Ani is tiled cane you caly me to titen(Ani is tired can you carry me to kitchen)
Anish sat in his small tiger toy and orders it to go.

Ani-tigell you lachii Tay by Tay(tiger you became lazy day by day) ok comeee don't get sad I caly you.

Anish run towards kitchen carrying his tiger.

Ani-clacha aunt
Anish pulled Clara's skirt.

Cla- what you want baby?

Ani-were is papa?

Cla-he gone to office baby

Anish face fell hearing Clara's words.

In India

Anush angrily threw flower vash in floor. Anika widen her eyes seeing his actions.she immediately cut the call and rush towards him.

Ani-baby what is this ha? Why you broke it.

Adv-what I do mumma is talking talking ignoling Anu ...so anu became angly and blek the vachh.
(What I do mumma is talking so Anu became angry and break the vash)

Anika became stunned after hearing his reply ...he is just carbon copy of his husband...

Anika thought is broken by anush shouting sound.

In  cover

Thanks sweetie for this amazing cover❣️❣️❣️❣️ shivikamadlover