Part 27

I take him in the between of his playing na, that's why he's behaving like this. Rudra said to the owner of the balloon who is passing in suspicious look seeing Anish showing tantrums to go with rudra. Anish, stop showing tantrums. I'll take you to this jumping balloon in Mumbai once we reach Mumbai. Your mom has already upset over something, don't add fuel to her bad mood. Come.
Rudra muttered looking at the Anish who is sobbing and wiggling in his grip. Then we'll take leave sir. He passed an affiliative smile to the owner and took leave placing Anush on hip.

Who ale u? ... I tol noe u...leabe me.. I wantu goe toee papa...papa...papa... Whele ale youee? Anu is scaledd! Papaaa... Anush shouting peeping his head out of the car window.

Anish! Rudra abruptly stopped the car seeing him peeping head out from the car.

In the hotel room, Anika hastily stuffing hers and Anish's clothes in a bag. While then her mobile popped with a ticket confirmation, followed by a message by the bank showing lump amount debited from her bank account. She sighed and put her mobile in the back pocket. This amount is not important for her now, the only thing running into her mind is to fly away from here without getting caught into the man's eyes. She already lost a baby, she's not ready to lose her another baby which is everything to her now. She can't even imagine the departure of another son. She doesn't have strength to bear that. She zipped the bags and hurried outside grasping them.

My baby, Anika took anush from Rudra and hugged him. He fell asleep in the car, Rudra sighed.
Anush snuggled into anika's neck in sleep, Anika smiled and pecked her son's forehead having tears in her eyes.  Anika you know, your son has created a hustle bustle for picking him in the middle of him playing. If I didn't aware, then e I would be behind the bars now.  Rudra sighed.

Rudra we're having flight in 20 minutes, quickly go and bring your luggage. We are fleeing to India. Hurry up. Anika said pushing Rudra to his room.

In wonderland

I'm Sorry, I just got caught up with some work that's why I can't come on time. BTW can I have my son.
Shivay asked the balloon owner.

Thank God. At least now you have remembered that you have a son. He kept asking me when will you come and pick him(he asks for Rudra) then he ended up sleeping. Owner said and went inside to pick anush(anish).

Sorry for leaving you alone, shivay pecked Anish's head two three times and hugged him tightly whispering sorry to his ears.

Thanks for taking care of my son this much time. Here is the blank cheque to fill the amount you wish, shivay said passing the blank check to the owner.

You already paid my fee. If you want to give me anything then give your son food once he got up, he must be hungry. I tried to give him food, but he neglected it, saying his mom told not to accept food from the unknown. Owner smiled remember him saying in his childish language.

Mom? Shivay mumbled confusingly.

Anyway. Take good care of him. He's a good boy. He even helped me to clean the place. Owner said caressing Anish's hair and shivay smiled.

Target-80