part 54

Shivay got awake listening Ms.lilly's voice.he sit alerted remembering he was in hospital and his son is inside ICU. I'm sorry, I just dozed off. Shivay apologized sitting straight just then he got realise that the person who's sleeping on his shoulder is gone. Where is she? He got confused finding alone there.

Mr. Oberoi, your son came to his conscious. Lilly informed with small smile.

Shivay's face brighten up listening to Ms.Lily.
Really, Shivay get on his foot happily. Can I go and see him? Shivay asked and started walking to the room without waiting for Ms. Lily to answer.

Umm Mr. Oberoi, Ms. Lily stopped shivay seeing him approaching ICU.
I said about anush, Anish haven't got his conscious yet. Ms. Lily clarified.

Oh. Shivay stood with bit of disappointment.

He too will get his conscious soon, Mr.Oberoi. Lily said.

This way, Mr. Oberoi. Ms.lily guided shivay to anush's room( which is Anish). He's asking for you guys since he opened his eyes.

Shivay rub his back of head feeling hesitated to go and see his another son to whom he hasn't seen at all.
Where's anika? He asked stopping Mr. Lily.

Oh she, her friend got labor pain. Poor girl's husband got fainted seeing her water broke. So without having any option she called Ms. Anika for help. So, she gone to help her friend and I just gave a call to update about her son's health. She's on the way to hospital. And you please
Ms.lily opened Anish room rood and stood extending her hand to the room and left giving him a little smile. Taking baby steps hesitated Shivay entered inside compressing his excitement and fear of seeing his son.the last thing he want to see is hate for him in his son's eyes.

Papa. Anish lips curved into a small smile seeing his dad after a long time.
Papa..papa. he called excitedly despite of his tiredness forwarding his both hands for shivay to pick him up.

Shivay stood dumbfounded seeing his son's action. Tears welled up in his eyes seeing his son. He's looking same as his little one, same blue green eyes, sharp nose and that same cute smile. oh my god. He laughed in his palm seeing little Anish.

Papa...papa. Anish called little aloud gaining his strength thinking his father is not listening his voice. Shivay couldn't hold more he quickly ran to the bed and catch his son in his arms.

Papa... Bewerd tickle...ani baby. Anish laughed.
Awwww, is daddy's beard tickling ani baby. Shivay laughed rubbing his bead on Anish cheeks then paused processing what just now the baby said. Anish?!