Part 46

Oh my matha! Why did you took that poor little baby's life. You could've taken mine instead of him...oh my matha...pinky shouted way dramatically standing outside shivay's room.  I should not have went to temple leaving my little grandson alone here. I went to temple to pray for his wellbeing but seems like God has his own plan. That bitch Laila...
Pinky continued further, conforming her words making impact on shivay or not through corner of her eye.

You don't worry shivay...your one son expired but it is not the end of the world, Tia will give you handsome sons. Pinky said consoling shivay. Shivay abruptly broke the hug listening to pinky's words.

Mom?! Shivay said with disgust, storing his tears.

Umm..What I mean is...
Shivay rushed to the door listening door opening sound.

Doctor how is my son? Is he okay? Can we take him to London for the treatment...I knew a doc...

Hang on, Mr oberoi. Your son is stable. He just got bit of fever. I gave him injection to decrease his temperature. And I'll prescribe some medicines.If temperature doesn't got down after taking the medicine then, bring him to hospital. Doctor said assuredly.a breeze of relief passed through shivay listening doctor's words.

Pinky frowned listening to doctor.

Huh..what are you saying?! He is still alive. Pinky exclaimed which soon she covered seeing shivay.
I mean... he is allergic to peanuts.. you yourself said he will die if he eat peanuts. He ate whole one tub of peanut icecream...then how could he be...

Pinky...Shakthi shouted.

What Shakthi ji I'm just clarifying my doubt. Pinky said turning her attention to doctor.

Miracles will happen Ms.oberoi. i think his allergy got fade away

What?! Pinky frowned.

Inside room

My baby. Shivay cried, kissing anush's hands. You are fine. Nothing will happen to you. You are fine. My baby is fine.shivay said wiping his tears with hand.

Maa...anush whispered in sleep