Part 28

Anush's frowned in sleep feeling sun rays on his face. Quivering his pink lips, he sat on the bed rubbing his eyes with tiny hands.
Mwa, he called in a quavering voice and crawling in bed. Mwa, he again called, but there was no response came. Letting out a loud sob, he climbed down from the bed and runs to washroom in his tiny legs to check his mom closing his eyes. He bumped into a wall and falls down on the floor with a thud. Mwaaa, he weeps rubbing his forehead. He lifted his head and sobbed seeing a big wall there. Bathy.. bathy.. lochst.. He cried banging the wall with his tiny hands.  What's your problem? For Whom you are howling in this Early morning? Pinky entered inside shivay's room angrily. Scalee monggggrr… Anika shouted looking at Pinky's face and closed his ears and then eyes with his hands.
Oh, my matha! How dare you. Did I look like a scare monger to your eyes? Pinky raged keeping her hands on her hip. Hearing Pinky's voice, Shakti came there.  What's happening to her pinky? Can't you stay silent for a minute? Shakti shouted.
Oh, my matha! Shakti ji, look this little monkey is calling me scare monger. Pinky turned her face to shakthi and complaint.
Mummy, Shakti jumped on his face seeing Pinky's face and hit his fist in heart region to make himself calm. What the hell is in your face. Shakti asked breathing heavily.
You too Shakti ji. It is a face pack. Once I wash it from my face then my face would glow like an angel. Pinky said.
First wash that shit from your face. My grandson is scared of seeing it. Shakti said and approached anush who is standing closing his eyes.
Wo…wo my grandson is scared seeing dadi's face, Shakti picked Anush in his arms and wiped his tears with his hands. Anush sniveled and hide his face in Shakti's face soaking his tears in his t-shirt.

Driver run the car slow. My son is sleeping. Anika said to the driver seeing him driving fastly.

What I do mam, road is not good. The diver said and put sudden break. Anika placed her hand in Anish's head to not let his head bump into the front seat. While Rudra who sleeping in the seat fell down on the sudden break. Hearing his groaning sound, Anish whimpers in sleep.

Sh sh…mom is there only, sleep. Anika whispered caressing Anish's head. Anish opened his eyes and smiled lovingly seeing anika's face. Sleep, Anika pecked Anish's forehead and Pat on his back to make him sleep. Anish smiled and went fast asleep snuggling in anika's chest.

Sorry to interrupt in the middle of meeting. Khanna said barging inside the conference room. Khanna, shivay asked seeing his sudden entrance. Can you Come out for a minute, there's a call for you! Khanna said and marched out from the room. Excuse me gentleman, shivay excused himself from there and moved out. Before shivay could bombarded questions Khanna stopped him and passed his mobile to shivay. Who's it? Shivay whispered. Dad. Khanna answerd huskily. Why your dad what's to speak with me? Shivay asked huskily. It's your dad not mine. Speak Khanna respond.
Hello Dad..
Come to home as soon as possible. He heard shakthi's voice.
Home..why? Hello Dad...he hung up. Shivay mummbled looking at the mobile.