Part 11

He became numb after seeing his son's state.
Shiv-ANISHHHHHH.
He quickly ran towards him and chased away the rats near him and took Anish in his lap with teary eyes.
Shiv-ani baby open your eyes.anii.look at papa.
Shivay Pat's Anish cheek's with teary eyes.he touched his wound with trembling hands he is able to feel the same pain which his son bore. He hugged Anish tightly and cried loudly. Shakti hugged his son to control him.khanna wipes his own tears and called doctor.

In Mumbai

Anush enters into room and saw his mummy reading some book.he quickly climbed on Anika and placed his head on her neck.
Anu-ma
Anush called lovingly.
Anika closed the book which she's reading and look another side ignoring anush.

Anu-ma.Anu sholly🥺🥺🥺
Anush hide his face in anika's neck and started to cry.
Anika's heart pinned seeing his son's crying like this.
She hugged anush tightly and started to shower kisses on his face.

Anu-anu *hiccups* sholly😭😭.

Ani-will you break things again?

Anush shook his head negatively and hugged Anika tightly.

Ani-shh shh it's okay don't cry.
Anika wiped anush's tears.if you break things again then mummy will not talk to you.
Anush just hugged anika's waist tightly.

In London

Shiv-doctor how is my son?

Doc-how can you be so careless? Why the hell you locked one two year old boy in store room. Don't you know he has nyctophobia.
Thank God you called me on right time otherwise his condition be worst.doctor sighed. I dressed his wounds. He will open his eyes in two three hours. And ya baby is so weak make sure he eats something after wake up.

Shiv-ok doctor.

Shivay enters into his room and found his baby is lying lifelessly on bed.khanna placed his hand on shivay's shoulder.shivay held his hand and started to cry loudly.

Kha-shivay it's okay.don't cry. Nothing will happen to our Anish.

Shiv-khanna because of me now my son is in this state. Today I failed as a father. I shouldn't leave him alone in this big mansion.he is still a baby as a father I should take care of him 24×7 but what I did I always ran behind business forgetting about my son. If Anika was here then she will not let it happen
Shivay became silent after realizing what he said.
Kha-true shivay, if Anika mam was here then she will not let anything happen to our anish.

Shiv-khanna please I don't want to talk about her.

Kha-but.

Shiv-no it and but.

Kha-you know what, just go to hell.
Saying khanna Walked out from room ignoring shivay's voice.