"WE DIDN'T EVEN TRY IT ON SOMEONE, YOU FUCKING MORON." Dominic yelled as he approached Kyson, only to be held back by Dante.

"We'll explain everything." Kyson said sullenly.

"Explain—" Dad's voice was drowned out by the voice from the laptop.

"Yes, I did. It's actually comical, they would have never guessed it was me- who's been working against them the whole time." As the voice finished, I gritted my teeth in anger as I turned to punch the wall at the back.

We are fucking dumb

"He was right under our noses, the entire fucking time." I snarled as my anger resurfaced, feeling betrayed by someone I'd once considered a brother.

"Now, princess, I have been ordered to not hurt you. But I won't hold back on roughing you up if you keep this up." I heard his voice with some sounds of shuffling and struggling as I turned to glare at the laptop

"I'm going to make him beg for death." Dante growled as he pulled his gun out and just as he was about to walk towards the door, I grabbed his arm to stop him, which was a struggle because I myself wanted to do the same.

"Don't touch me." Arabella's panicked voice reached my ear as we all stood frozen staring at the laptop wide-eyed.

"Fuck this— I'm going." I said as I dashed towards the door with Dante following behind.

"Wait, they said they'd kill one more person here if they found out she told anyone of us. There has to be more than one person working for them, we need to be careful, don't do anything to put her in danger and jeopardize this whole thing." Kyson said as he looked at his laptop angrily causing us to turn around and yelp in frustration.

"Whatever, put this over your head and hand me your fucking phone as well as any of your jewellery you're wearing. We don't want anyone following us around, do we?" We heard the bastard's voice as the rage inside of me grew bigger as I anxiously paced around the office.

Then we heard someone being slammed to a metal presumably the car as my hands started itching for a kill.

I was feeling hopelessly scared for my little sister.

"I told you not to touch me." Arabella yelled again, causing me to shoot the wall in front of me feeling helpless.

Dante took away my gun and I didn't fight back.

"Get over yourself, I'm just checking to see if you have any weapons on you, now get in the car." His voice came from the laptop.

My hands were yearning to be coloured red, but only with his blood.

We heard sounds of shuffling and a click of metal as we heard Arabella protesting. After that we heard the sounds of car doors opening and closing as the car started to move— Dante, Dominic and I rushed towards Kyson to see the tracker moving as the car sped off.

We can hear the sounds of heavy breathing but no other conversation came from the laptop.

"Explain to me what just happened in the last few minutes and why was Arabella with Ben." Dad asked very calmly but his eyes were burning in fury.