❣︎ timothée chalamet | girlfriend?

a/n - i don't know that much about timmy and or past or present girlfriends, so i'll be using the name "amber" as his girlfriends name. also, this is only part one ;)

age : 5
prompt "i don't bite y/n..."
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

hearing the sound of the door creek open, her ears perked up, a bright smile appearing on her face.
knowing who it was and how excited the whole ordeal was, was a recipe for a good time for the young y/n.

she stood up from the floor she played on, rushing out the door and into the living room - seeing the face she expected to see.

"papa!"

hearing her voice cheer, he crouched down, being graced with his daughter hug and affection.

"hey, baby. ready to go home?"

with timothée's hand in hers she nodded, separating quickly to say her goodbyes to her grandma. "grandma! papa's here!"

"i hear!" she exclaimed gently, leaving her room to look at her son from afar. "you're leaving me already?" she asked her granddaughter, a pout resting on her face. y/n pouted as well, shaking her head as she came to give her legs a tight hug.

"you should live with me and papa!" she suggested, her pout turning into a proud smile. "that's sounds like a great idea!" she cooed back to the girl, her face changing expressions. "no." timothée quickly shot them both down, his face suddenly emotionless.

"how rude." both females said in unison.

after their goodbyes, timothée and y/n headed out the door, excited to enter their own home. both for different reasons.

"y/n, i have a surprise for you." he apprehensively said, his voice gentle to not frighten his daughter.
she looked up to him, her smile not yet falling.

"what is it papa?" her innocent tone guilted and worried him a bit, not knowing her reaction to such surprise.

"someone you'll hopefully love."

"someone?"

"yes someone." he watched as her smile slowly fall, her grip on his hand tightening - he knew she was becoming anxious. "don't worry y/n, she's super nice."

y/n's anxiety didn't lessen from his words. meeting people was strange, worrisome for the small girl - timothée's reassuring words not altering her emotions.

"shes been wanting to meet you for a while."

timothée unknowingly was adding to her anxiety. now knowing that someone had been waiting to meet her, had expectations of her already. what she couldn't uphold them? the thought made her heart sink and made her further dissatisfied with the greeting that hadn't even happened yet.

y/n stayed quiet as timothée helped her into her seat, her thoughts consumed with what if's. she wished she had stayed with her grandmother, had she known she'd be meeting someone.