❣︎ leonardo dicaprio | babysitter

a/n - "tobes/tobey" both refer to tobey maguire !!

age : 5
prompt babysitting high's and lows
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

"be good for uncle tobes y/n."

y/n glanced to tobey over leo's shoulder, seeing his smirk and nod. y/n smiled as well, returning her attention back to her father.

"i will!" she said, a wide smile showing her missing tooth. leo smiled back down at her, ruffling her hair. "i know you will bud."

standing back up he looked at one of his closet friends, needing to re-brief him on how to watch y/n. it had been a while since he had watched her last...and last time was fun for both tobey and y/n, but not so great for leo.

      "what the hell happened?" leo exasperated, looking at the entirety of the living room. all the pillows were scattered on the floor, all the blankets, chair and couch cushions...everything was a mess. much different from when he left.

       "she did it!" tobey chuckled, pointing down at the toddler standing beside him, her hair astray. leo looked to his friends and his child, seeing chocolate residue around their mouths, crumbs on their shirts.

       "oh god, tobey please tell me you didn't give her too many sweets." he whined, walking towards y/n. "i don't know what you're talking about, but if i did...what would happen to y/n if she were to eat too many? this is a hypothetical question by the way."

        although leo felt his friend was amusing, now wasn't the time to be laughing. "she'll get sick, won't sleep...she gets really hyper." he looked down to his daughter, shaking his head at her. "it's past your bedtime squirt."

       "no. tobes said no bedtime!" she retaliated innocently, pointing up to the man beside her. "oh did he?" y/n nodded.

       "well, sadly he doesn't make the rules. come on let's get cleaned up and ready for bed." y/n whined, not having time to put up a fight. leo lifted her up, glancing towards tobey. "you start picking things up."

        tobey nodded, smiling towards y/n who looked towards him. "night y/n/n, hopefully we'll get away with things next time."

       "we will." she huffed, nodding confidently. "alright that's enough, bed time." leo chimed in, walking away from tobey. "bye tobes! i miss you!" she hollered, waving over leo's shoulder.

         "bye y/n, get good sleep for me."

time skip

        "what all did she eat?" leo asked, softly laughing - placing a few dishes with melted ice cream in the sink. "well it started off with a cookie...then some candy she said you kept hidden...a few more cookies and then ice cream, a lot of it."

      in the past leo had dealt with her sugar crashes, each being different from the last. she must've gone way over her limit because after leo got her all cleaned up and ready for bed, she was practically out. usually he'd have to wait until she crashed, but this time was different.

      "i'm surprised she didn't get sick." leo mumbled, grateful that she hadn't.

       "sorry man, i just haven't seen her in a while and wanted her to know i missed her and everything. so i guess i bribed her with sweet shit to hang out with me." he laughed dryly. "please, y/n loves you more than everyone. hell, maybe even more than me."