❣︎ leonardo dicaprio | old house memories (aged up! reader)

a/n : okay so my chapter, "buddy", is about y/n's first word if she was leo's only child.
in this au - they don't refer to each other as buddy!

( inspired by fiadicaprio 's suggestion!
thank you <3 )

age : 15
prompt old house moments with the twins !
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

"are y'all gonna miss the house?" leo asked his girls. y/n sat on the barstool, a pencil in her grasp as she looked down at the assignment she had been trying to finish. y/s/n sat next to her, doing the same thing.

y/n dropped her pencil, looking across the counter to her father. she leant back, soon hitting the back of the seat. she nodded, looking around at the surrounding area. "yeah, i think i will."

both y/n and leo looked at y/s/n, assuming she'd respond but she didn't - finally being focused enough to actually do the school work she needed to do. she began muttering words and numbers as she brought the eraser of her pencil to her lips, her eyes scanning and checking everything she wrote. y/n smirked, kicking her to get her to pay attention.

"stop, y/n." y/s/n mumbled, glancing at her younger sister.

"dad's talking to you, idiot."

leo rolled his eyes, turning away to get water while the girls had their little argument. "i'm not gonna miss the house, i'm sure it's tired of us." y/s/n answered, punching y/n in the shoulder.

leo chuckled to her response turning back around.
"i agree with that. but a lot of memories have been made here. both of your first steps, first words...pretty much first everything was here."

his statement had caught both their attention, the thought that their home had been their home since they were born.

"y/s/n, y/n follow me." leo smiled, walking down the hall, hoping this would be the trick for them both to start standing and walking. only
y/s/n seemed to catch on, having more experience and strength in her legs than her sister.

y/s/n gripped onto the carpeted floor, pushing her weight onto her legs. she stood with a smile on her face. y/n watched her begin to take her steps, getting closer to leo, leaving her. she began to get worried, seeing as they were going away from her. "good job y/s/n!" leo cooed, his head turned to look at them both.

"y/n?" leo pondered, his eyes focusing onto her. he stopped walking turning around to see them both. y/s/n, stumbled, soon falling. she whimpered, but pushed through - getting back up. leo bent down to encourage her to continue walking, proudly smiling when she did.

"good job, y/s/n/n!" he lifted her up, kissing her cheek. he glanced back over to y/n, seeing her still in the same spot as she had been. "do you wanna help sissy walk?"

he walked back towards y/n with y/s/n, that very action relieving y/n slightly. leo sat y/s/n next to y/n, beginning to walk away. y/s/n understanding what he wanted them to do, stood. y/n looked over to y/s/n watching as she began to walk. not wanting that anxiety to come back, y/n got onto her knees - crawling towards the person she adored most.

when leo glanced back at his daughters, he frowned. he really wanted and hoped that the girls would hit milestones at the same time, so they wouldn't be ahead or behind of each other. but some things he couldn't push or force if they, or in this case, y/n, couldn't do it yet.