𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"That was terrible." EJ laughed when they finished the intense performance.

"I'm so happy." Seb said with laughing tears.

"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to center stage at East High." Carlos spoke with a wide grin. Ashlyn cheered while Big Red moved their knight character on the board.

"Wait, they get four spaces for that?" EJ asked in disbelief.

"Amateurs, we could have killed that." Nova concluded.

"Oh god, not this." Ashlyn begged, "Did we forget about Monopoly?"

"Why would you put them on the same team?" Ricky asked Carlos in disbelief, "I value my nose."

"I was hoping to form the peace!" the Rodriguez boy spoke in defense.

"We've gotten better, we've gotten better." Nova defended the two of them as she patted EJ on the leg.

"Okay, Wildcats, take a spin." Carlos spoke up once more. EJ leaned over Nova and spun the small dial, the clicking nose echoing through out the living room.

"All right. We're gonna bop." he concluded after talking to the group. Seb gave Novas shoulder a small squeeze with a wide smile.

"Okay. Pick one member from each team." Carlos said with a calm look, "Without anything going up anyone's noses."

"Seb and I are experts on Bopping To The Top so that wouldn't be really fair. You know, with the under paid actors over there." Nova spoke as she looked back at her group of Wildcats.

"We can hear you." Big Red spoke with a knowing look.

EJ and Ricky both stood up at the same time, making a few cringe. Nini and Nova shared a similar look and joined hands in slight fear.

"Your challenge is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing for sixty second straight without laughing or killing each other." Carlos informed the pair of glaring, warning up boys.

"Should we make a run for it?" Nini whispered toward Nova.

"Definitely but I wanna see how this goes." she said back in a low tone.

"Okay, go!" Carlos announced as Ej and Ricky began mimicking the weird noises to each other, yelling in the other faces and waving their hands around. Nova buried her face in her hands in embarrassment and laughter.

"Brr! Brr! Ma! Ma! Burr!"

"Nova, hey, I got you something." Gina said as she caught her attention a few minutes later, once the singing challenge was over. Nova was heading toward the bathroom down the hall before Gina stopped her, "I know you said you applied for DePaul University a few weeks ago and Chicago is cold so I made you..."

Nova gasped when Gina pulled out a pair a green mittens, "G! You made me these?"

"Youtube, Ricky has a hat way to big for his head so if these don't fit-" Gina began before Nova cut her off in a hug, "We're hugging."

"I'm not really a hugger." Nova admited.

"Me neither." Gina said back, but they hugged anyways.

"Thank you, I love them." Nova smiled, pulling them onto her hands. They hadn't been too big, only slightly but not big enough to fall off. Nova loved them, "DePaul hasn't gotten back to me."

"You'll get in, okay? You have a, what? 4.0? You're in tons of clubs, the lead in plenty of plays... you've got this." Gina tried to make her feel better, looking down, "There is still seven more months, we have time."