𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

Comenzar desde el principio

Serves him right

I open my mouth to scold him but my mother beats me to it.

"How dare you bring that up! I told you before, you couldn't have come if you did that so why did you? I am so mad at you right now," she whisper yells.

"I wanted to be one step ahead of her and it turns out she is seven steps ahead of me. I will stop trying to make her feel bad." He says. 

With that statement he left all of us dumbfounded, he never admits he's wrong so why now? 

"What the fuck just happened?" Gianni is the first to speak up. 

"Language, and I don't know?" My mother says, just as confused as us. 

I blink twice and look at my father again. 

"I will get you another drink, my darling." He says, looking at my mother.

The end of the night was approaching and it seems like the new Russian mafia is doing more than well. She has managed to get multiple new alliances and is within three hours more than trice as big as before.

She truly is a goddess.

I walk towards her again in hopes of ending the night with a good reassuring talk with her.

"Hello again, did you enjoy tonight?" She asks with, in my eyes, a million dollar smile.

"I did, the best part about it was talking with you so I thought, why not end it the same way?" I flirt.

"Did you now? That was the highlight of my evening too." She replies with the same tone.

"I am going to say it again, you took indescribably ravishing."

"And you look devilishly handsome." My heart turned into a blubbering mess as soon as those words left her mouth.

I was left speechless for a few seconds before the music turned into a sweet romantic tune.

She held out her hand and said, "Let's dance shall we?" I took her perfect small hands in mine as we walked to the dance floor. 

We swayed to the soft melody and I held her tiny waist with both of my large hands while she wrapped her small ones around my neck.

Everything was perfect.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, she laid her head against my chest and ran her hands through my hair. I held her waist tighter and thought to myself, 

She definitely is the one.

We swayed to the music till it stopped, much to my dismay, and we walked back to the crowd.

I never once let go of her.

I glared at all the men staring at her.

I was practising my role as her future husband.

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁

As the night came to an end and the two young people had to say goodnight, Stefano DeLuca came up with a plan.

He knew that she just lost her daughter and wouldn't want a person to love so soon but that wouldn't stop him.

He was determined to be there for her, to hold her when she needed it most, to tell her everything was going to be alright, and to give her a good luck kiss before going into a meeting.

He was determined to be there for every little thing, and to make her world stop.

As he was laying in bed his thoughts went to his plan. It was quite clever to win over Belle's heart that way.

Since he couldn't charm both Belle and her daughter, he was going to seek approval from the person closest to Belle. Mr. Richards.

Belle had told him earlier that she was going to be busy for a while and wouldn't be able to meet up before they would see each other on Christmas, so he was going to start his plan right away.

He knew he would win over her heart by doing little things like picking flowers from a field, taking her for a walk by the beach, cooking together, and asking her father figure for permission to take her out on a date.

So that was what he was going to do. The next morning he would fly back to New York and ask Mr. Richards for permission to take her out on a date.

He already envisioned how it was going to be, he was going to bring a self picked bouquet of flowers, put on a nice suit, but not too nice because he didn't want to seem cocky. And he prepared a speech, a list of reasons to let him take his daughter out on a date.

He would ask nicely and very gentlemanly, showing how he was a good man and good enough to date his daughter.

It was going to take some time and a lot of effort, especially since Mr. Richards was a tough nut to crack, but it was all worth it.

He would take on the world if it meant he could be with her, even if it meant being just friends or colleagues even.

He would sacrifice the world.

He would sacrifice it all.

Because he was madly in love with her, even if he wouldn't admit it just yet.

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺

I am on a streak with posting even though I said I wouldn't, I hope you like it!

If you have any thoughts please let me know!

Comment| vote| share

XX