Chapter 52: Mega Monday

"Good Morning" Lily stretches her arms and sees Lance sleeping soundly next to her. She chuckles softly. It was still very early so she decides to get out of bed and open her tablet. She starts to work  on her reports and gets a call from Amber.
"Good morning"
"Good morning Amber"
"So Emily called and asked for you.. It's on the next Monday"
"Yeahh I heard that. Have you decided?"
"Actually.. I wanted to ask you that"
"about what?"
"Well.. I know you're still finishing your turn over so you can transition fully into being Charles manager only. Seems like you have two tasks at hand already. Can you still do the runway?" Amber seems worried. She's somehow acting like her manager temporarily.
"It's only a day but I was thinking if they agreed though? I mean the upper management?"
"We have talked about it and technically, you're actually was supposed to be Charles' manager for day to day needs but yeah you are supposed to be free too on on non-race days but you choose to help us everyday. I mean I'm thankful love but"
"I like working with the team"
"I know love but yeah.. If you would like to pursue your modeling career and your relationship... Hmmmn.. as long as it doesn't affect your work. I'll allow it. Just remember your priorities"
"the modeling.. it's just a thank you for Emily honestly. For now, I don't think I'll pursue that. Don't worry Amber.. I will. Thank you so much for trusting me"
"You've proven it well enough. Anyways enjoy your day off!" Amber chuckles and ends the call.

Lily hears some rustles from the sheet and sees a quite fluffy haired Lance.

"Sorry babe.. did I wake you up?" He yawns, making her yawn too.
He shakes his head and gets up for a hug.
"What time did you wake up?" His coarse voice ringing into her ears.
"I think 4am"
"Do you want to sleep some more?" He asks
"Maybe breakfast?" She chuckles as she pats his arms releasing the hug.
"I'll call room service" He runs his hands on his fluffy hair.
"Thanks babe" She chirps as she continues to finish her tasks.

"I might film a video today and stream for a bit in my room. Do you have any plans for today?" Lily asks as she spreads butter on her bread.
"Gym probably and training" Lance says.
"Dinner then?" Lily asks.
"Yes definitely" They both chuckle.
"Tomorrow though. Can we go out?" Lance suddenly asks.
"Yeah sure. Where will we go?"
"Hmm.. It's a secret" He was really cheeky
"Any clues then?"
"You're gonna be physically tired" He teases
"Whaaat? Lanceeee!" She slaps his arms jokingly
"It's gonna be fun babe" He kisses her head and side hugs her.

"You going now?" She asks
"Yes. Tom's been calling" Lance gives her a smile as he gets his jacket
"I'll be going too. My stuff is in my room"
"You can stay here if you like though"
"No babeee too much stuff. I'll just do it there"
"Alright then. See you later babe"
They kiss each other goodbye and on their own ways.

Lily gets back to her room, starts to film reviewing items she has used for the past month and then calls Landofor a quite stream.

"Landoooo. you available?"
"I'm still outside. Do you want me to find someone online?" He asks over the phone.
"hmm.. Nahh it's fine. I'll find my own"
"You sure?"
"Yeesss.. Thanks!!" Lily ends the call and starts streaming

"Hi guys! It's been a while huh. I'll be streaming today but I no one's available today. Do you guys know somebody we can play with?"
Chat was messaging random twitch players online that time and one of which was Toast.
"Ohhh.. But I'm not close to any of them" She pouts

"Toasts says they're needing one more player in Among Us. We will ask them for you!!"
"Don't worry Lily! We're on it!"

Lily receives a message
"Hi! This is Toast. We're actually needing one more player. Chat said you're online already. Join our discord if you're available"