Chapter 29: Obvious Differences

"Good morning ma belle"
"Good morning mon beau"
Both Lily and Charles laugh as they walk to Ferrari.
"Different scrunchie?" Charles notices the ribbon on her hair. "Ahh.. yeah I lost my scrunchie" she responds as she was getting their plates.

Charles thought this was strange.. she never takes it off. How could she lost it?

Ringring

"Yes Lando?" She answers the call as they sit down.
"I heard they're cancelling practice today!"
"What? Why??"
"There was some interruption in the track and we can't drive for today"
"My team says I can chill for today. Want to hang out with the boys?" Lando asks
"I'll have to confirm what Charles has today"
Lando understands and ends the call

"Lando says there's interruption on the track and they're cancelling practice today but I'll have to confirm with Amber first then we can all gather together" she explains to Charles as she calls Amber

"Good! I was about to call you!"
"Is the practice cancelled?"
"Unfortunately yes. We have no choice for today. You can head back with Charles. Almost all of the duties today got cancelled too."
"We're planning to get together with Lando and the other boys"
"Sure Charles can do that just don't keep them up too late. They still have quali tomorrow"
"Yes ma'am!" Lily chuckles

"Let's gooooo" Lily says to Charles as they run on the paddocks to fetch Lando first.
Lily waves outside their tower and sees Lando go out. "Oh hi Carlos!" She waves at him too.
"Ohh senorita you're here!" Carlos high fives her
"Hi Daniel!" Lily sees him jogging in the paddock too.
"What's this gathering for? You guys throwing a party?" He was so goofy as always.
"I wish" Lily chuckles and Daniel then proceeds to his jogging.

Guess drivers are out of their paddocks now on the way back to their hotels/motorhomes.

"You guys going out today?" We saw Max going towards us too.
"We're all going to hang out today. Want to join?" Lily offers but Max declines politely.
"Oh right sorry! I forgot you stayed at a different hotel" Lily face palms herself making the boys chucklez
"Ma belle you're going to lose braincells" George says as he runs to them. Now they're complete. Pierre was going but after his duties.

"Leggoooo" Lily says as she tries to put her arms around Charles and Lando's neck.
"Sorry George! You're too tall" everyone was laughing and they all went to their cars.
George went with Lando's car and Lily was obviously with Charles.

"Esteban! Did you see Lily?" Stroll suddenly asks
"Ahh no mate I was with my team the whole time" he says.

So what did his friend think of what had happened with them? Elizabeth warned Esteban regarding this. She was still sulky about Lily disappearing without her knowing but she doesn't like how Stroll made her leave. She tells Esteban to keep out of Lily's relationship with Lance. Why? Because they were just in the early stages of their story. Even before, she was only a bystander. She doesn't want to contribute anything for a relationship that needs building. Esteban agrees that Lance and Lily still has to see each other eye to eye so they kept out of them for the meantime.

Lance sighs and tries to walk near Ferrari's tower home.. he doesn't see any sign of Lily so he just texts her.

Stroll: Where you at?
Lily: Why?
Stroll: practice got cancelled. You still have work?
Lily: no. The boys and I are hanging out today 😎
Stroll: ...
Lily: need something? 😏
Stroll: later