Chapter 49: Catching Up

"That was exhausting!" Lily huffs trying to catch her breath with her hands on her knees.
"You haven't been exercising much ma belle" Charles says as he pats her back gently
"Right. I should really put that on schedule" she says as she drinks her water
"You can go with me" he smiles brightly
"You should focus on your training Charles" she chuckles as they go inside their motorhome.

"You hungry?" Lily asks Charles as she tries to rearrange their schedule along with Amber's new instructions.
"Just something light please" he says as he sits down.
"On it Lord Percival" they both chuckle.

Practice came and the results were good.
P5 for Charles and P3 for Lance.
Second Practice were great as well.
P4 for Charles and P1 for Lance.

"Great job!" Lily congratulates Charles has he gets out of the car.
She gives him his bottle and towel as they walk back to the driver's waiting room.
He freshens up and gets ready for another set of interviews after the practice.

Lily manages to sneak a text to Lance
Lily: P1 babe! Great job today! Hope we see great results this weekend 😘
Lance: Thanks babe ❤️ the drive today felt real good! Will we be able to meet today?
Lily: let me check after the interviews
Lance: I brought a car today. Let's stay out for tonight. I promise I'll drive you early tomorrow
Lily: I'll think about it 😘 brb

Lily followed Charles around and soon enough it was all done.

"Pierre!" Lily waves as they cross paths.
"Done for today?"
"Yessss you?"
"Same!"
"Where's Charles?" He asks.
"He's just getting his things at the garage"
"You and Stroll eh?"
Lily smiles and nods.
"You really like him, don't you?"
"Yeahh.. I do" she grins and feels her phone vibrate.

Buzzbuzz

Lance sent a message
Lance: I'm already done with the interviews! Where can I find you? 😎
Lily: Paddocks. I'll just finish up here quick then we could grab dinner 😘

"Lily" Lance sees her and walked towards her.
"Lance!" Lily was surprised.
"Hey" Lance greets Pierre as he says his greeting as well.
"Ready to go?" He asks Lily.
"Not yet. I still have to tell Charles that we'll have dinner" Lily says as she scrolls through her tablet to check the schedule.
"I'll tell Charles. I need to talk to him too anyways" Pierre suggests.
"It's settled then. Thankss" Lance thanks Pierre but Lily insists she has to talk to Charles just a bit still.
"I'll be quick" Lily says her goodbye to Pierre and runs back to Ferrari's garage.

"Charles?" Lily knocks on the door.
"Come in" he says as she opens the door, seeing him buckling his belt.
"Hey so.. we don't have anymore schedule for tonight. Can I go out?"
"Where do you want to go? I can drive" he says automatically
"I mean.. I'll be having dinner with Lance. Would you be okay without me?" She asks
He pauses for a bit upon hearing that but continued to put on his watch.
"Yeah.. I can get dinner don't worry" he smiles for a bit.
"You sure? You want me to order room service?" Lily got worried. Sometimes he forgets to eat.
"Yes ma belle. I'll eat dinner. You can enjoy the evening" he gives out a fake smile and gently pushes her out her way.

He sighs as she leaves. He has to get used to this as quick as he can but not everything can be done in a simple snap. Slowly he just might forget those little feelings.

Lily sends a text to Lance
Lily: where'd you park? 😬
Lance: the back babe. Black car 😎
Lily: be there in a minute 😘