Chapter 4: Goodluck Before Race

Lily's POV

I woke up feeling a bit tired. My legs are still weak. I looked around. No sign of Lance. Of course. The deal has been done. What can I expect. He probably has more flings every race. Why should I feel sad. From the beginning I should've sticked it to my mind. He is player. He wouldn't settle down. He does it because he can. Whatever happens to this vacation of mine will stay here. It's still a great memory.. to lose your virginity to your idol. What more can I ask right?

The doorbell rang. I opened the door and my heart sank a little. Why did I get a bit excited hoping it was him. "Oh hey.. Charles.. how'd you.."

Charles has been my knight in disguise honestly I'm just thankful at this point. I invited him inside and tried to get some drinks. Gosh. I hope he doesn't notice. I still feel my legs quite weak.

I lied. Something happened with me and Lance but he doesn't need to know that. If Lance plans on playing with me.. it would be best not to let anyone know.. I can survive this on my own. I can't depend on anybody else when anything goes wrong.

"Why don't you watch the race with my team?" Charles asked. I think I almost spat out my drink when I saw Lance near the door.

"She won't. She'll be with Racing Point. Thanks for the invite. You can leave now" Lance answered crossing his arms on his sides.

"Thank you Charles that's generous of you.. but you should only invite someone special" I smiled as I politely decline his offer. I would be a burden to him. Good thing his phone rang "Yeah? Okay.. I'll be there in 5"
"I need to leave too.. just tell me if you change your mind.. I'll get you a pass" He smiles and leaves while Stroll was looking at me. Why is he pissed off.

Lance closed the door and I just tried to pretend I didn't see him pissed off. "So why was he here?"

"You heard him right? He just wanted to invite me to watch the race" I answered not actually facing him.
"Can you look at me?" He definitely sounded pissed.
"Lance you should just leave and rest"
"No let's talk" he sternly said.
"what's there to talk about"
"Would you watch with Ferrari?"
"No. You already heard. Why do you need to ask again"
"Then look at me if you're serious" He corners me on the table using his arms.
"Look at me babe" he gently pushes my chin up so I could meet his eyes. My heart started to beat faster.
"Watch me race with Racing Point. I'll give you access to everything. Okay?" He was looking at me again. It feels like he's always studying my reactions.
I looked away. I already know I made the decision of playing with him. But these moments are hard for me. He seems sincere. But no he isn't, I have to bear that in mind.

"Come on babe. Come with me okay?" He said as he leaned for a peck. "I don't know" I tried to get out of his reach but he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Lance no—" his kisses kept going leading us to the bed again. He knew he had an effect on me. He knew I couldn't resist when suddenly his phone rang. "Lance— someone's calling you"
"Don't mind it" he said as he started untying my robe. "Lance its from your dad"
"What?" He was surprised and kinda looks worried.
"Yeah you should take it" I said as I tried to cover up again.

"Yeahh.. I feel great.. we'll be able to race great. Thanks dad. Yeah.." as he was talking to his dad.. I still felt quite tired.. I dozed off after some time.

The next day

I woke up with the smell of breakfast.
"Let's eat" Lance kissed my cheek. He really knows how to make you feel like you're special huh.
I approached the table and ate beside him.
Okay.. I have to set aside these thoughts like seriously. I have to chill and just let it be.
It's gonna be my first time ever to watch the race live. It's going to be ecstatic.
"So.. here's a pass" He hands me the ID with my name.. wow.. never have i ever imagined this to happen in this life. I'm going to watch the race. The freakin race. "You can go around but be back before the race starts okay?" He kisses my cheek again..
"I have to go there now but you can go a bit later. Oh right. you know we're the pink one yeah?" He chuckles and I nodded.

Since I have one more hour to go.. I think it be fun if I had anything pink on me.. After I ate, I went to some market trying to see if I could buy some hair dyes.

"I think I'm ready" I reassured myself and chose to go for a black dress and some sneakers. Today is about the race and nothing else.. I'm pumped and excited.

"Yes here you can come here" the staff were accommodating really. I'm so nervous. Lance said I could roam around. Little does he know I'm so excited to be here. After roaming around the place, someone tapped my shoulders.

"Charles!" I smiled finally some familiar face
"So pink huh?" He pointed at my hair. Its just the front bangs that i dyed to pink since I only have a white dress. "Yeah.. does it look bad?"
"No.. it's pretty" who knew Charles was pretty kind unlike public opinion. He isn't as snobby as I thought he was.

"Whoaaa! This your girl?" I saw Pierre coming towards us along with Lando. "So you weren't lying" Lando joked.
"I wasn't but she's a friend" Charles explained
"Pink? Is she Stroll's?" Lando noticed my hair
"Ohh no.. I'm also a friend visiting here" I laughed and denied. Last thing I need is them labeling me something I'm not. "Lily!" I hear Lance from Racing Point's place. "Ohh.. thats my queue. Nice meeting you guys. Lando and Pierre. Charles, Goodluck today" I smiled as I start to jog towards Lance.

"If she's Stroll's friend does that mean you're pursuing her?" Pierre asked Charles. "I don't know yet" Charles shrugged. Everyone got to their own garage. It was around 1 hour left before the race. Everyone was quite hectic.

When I went inside Racing Point, everyone was quite welcoming. I also met Sergio Perez. He was so nice and even joked "so are you going to be someone special to Stroll?" "Oh come on. He always brings different girls to races no? I'm just a passerby" He laughed but its a little awkward. "You're the first one to have a pass" Sergio said before he went for his briefing.

"Come with me a sec" Lance suddenly grabbed me and led me to a room. His waiting room probably.
"I've got 10 minutes babe" he whispers as he starts kissing me and pinning me to the wall.
"Your hair's different" he says as he moves my hair away.
"You don't like it?" I asked as our bodies touch. I can feel him getting hard.
"How can you be so hot right now." He says as he slips his hand inside my dress.
"Lanceee uhh" I cover my mouth as he starts pushing his tip in me. He kisses me harder as he thrusts faster. Moans escape.
"Lance someone might cc-come in"
"Oh babee you feel so good right now" he says as he pushes deeper. "Lance pleasee not too much" My hands on his neck for support. He was near his cum.. and him pounding on me by the wall has made me weak.. "fuck. i want to do you more. I want to make you cry in pleasure" he says as he finishes. "We'll have plenty time after" I said.

"Cheer for me here okay?" He says as he gets ready to board the car. "Goodluck!"