Chapter 41: Over Again

Lily's POV

"Ughh" I woke up in a massive headache. I looked around and the first thing I see was Lance's face, worried. "What happened" I asked trying to recall events of last night.
"Last night, someone has spiked your drink. It was supposed to take effect for a longer time but since you were dehydrated, somehow the drug got into your system quicker than anyone could expect. Good thing your husband was there to catch you because you could've hit the ground and suffered concussion" this guy speaking was wearing a white uniform. Must be a doctor. Wait rewind did he say husband?? What.

"What is the last thing you remember?" The doctor asks. "Hmm.. orange roses.. dress being bought" I say as I try to recall the moments before I fainted.

The doctor looks at Lance and he shakes his head.

"You just finish this iv here and you can visit the hospital if you still want to run some tests" the doctor says and he gets his coat and Lance went to see him out.

"What happened last night?" I asked trying to sit up.
"Careful" Lance gently helps me.
"Last night someone spiked your drink" he says.
"No shit sherlock" I chuckled at his obvious answer.
"I mean what happened after the show"
"We went to the after party" he quietly says.
"Then?" Seems like he's not even gonna tell me
"Then what?" I asked again but he doesn't respond
"The doctor said you'll be able to regain your memories soon. You can't force it out of me" He says as he gets another blanket. I think we were still in our hotel room. Hmm. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I feel like last night went great? I took my modeling debut. Emily was happy getting the dress bought. Lance gave me orange roses. Then.. Then what.. after party? Someone spiking my drink? How'd that happen.

"Sleep some more babe it's still early" Lance suggests. It was only 4am so it'd be better to listen maybe this headache would die down too. I nodded and he lays beside me. I slept so good maybe because Lance was there next to me.

Piano keys playing~

I woke up hearing a melody I'm familiar with. I can't remember exactly but I know.. I know this song. I barely stood up and there was a surprising thing I see.

Lance playing the piano.
"Never guessed you played" I said as I take a sit next to him on that small piano couch. "How are you feeling?" He asks. I see him worried but this just filled my heart. I don't know but him being like this made me think we were going to be okay.

"A bit sore but it's fine.. keep playing" I said as I try to remember the song. "You know this song?" He asks. "I know it but I can't put a finger on it. Maybe if you sing the lyrics I'll remember?" I smiled cheekily.

He started to play from the beginning.
"Said I'll never leave her cause her hands fit like my tshirt. Tongue tied over three words, cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt
Bodies intertwined with her lips~"

I think my heart just leaped. I mean he wasn't the best singer but I like the way he sang to me.

"You know the song?" He weakly smiles. I nodded.
"Now she's feeling so low since she went solo
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo
And it's no joke to me
So can we do it all over again?

If you're pretending from the start
Like this with a tight grip
Then my kiss can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me
And I can lend you broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again"