Chapter 32: Fangirl

"I have never seen her that kind of happy" Charles whispers to Lando and George as they huddle together when Lily was getting Alfa Romeo stuff getting signed. "Never knew she was a fan. She was so chill when she met us" George says.
"Maybe because she's not a fan of ours" Lando says as he feels a bit competitive

Lily got a pic with her idol too. She was all smiles then she saw the boys gathered up. She runs to them.

"How come you're all skippy and happy with Kimi?" George suddenly asks. Lily just laughs.
"Are you jelly jelly?" She laughs some more.
Lando pouts along with Charles.
"Oh come on who doesn't like the iceman! Besides all these will have a special area in my parent's house. My dad's a huge fan" she explains
"Well if you'll be displaying the items. You should get McLaren merch too!" Lando says
"Williams would be generous" George offers
"Ofcourse I'll sign everything ma belle" Charles agrees

Lily smiles so brightly now.

"Thanks boys! My dad will be thrilled to have an f1 museum instead of a house" she laughs as they bicker who has the best merch.

Lance hasn't contact Lily yet after their call and its been 2 days since. It's already race day and Lily was concerned that accidentally revealing her true self was a turn off for him and if it made things awkward for them.

"Hey uhh.. Lily!" This is quite bizarre. Max just came up to her when he saw her walking towards the Ferrari hospitality. "Can I ask you for a favor?"
Nobody could've seen that coming.

Max brings her to a secluded area and begins to explain that he met this girl but it was his first time dating an asian girl. He was trying but she's too unpredictable. He wanted to invite her to  Silverstone but asked Lily for some favor that he had in mind.

Lily agrees to help and so they went to their garages. Going to get ready for game time.

"Goodluck Charles!" She waves him goodbye as she sees Lance on the other side of the grid. She gives out a weak smile. She doesn't even know if he saw her.

Charles finishes 11th. Lance Finishes 4th.

Lily was quiet after the race. Charles is still disappointed with the results. Lily can't help but feel guilty somehow because it's hard that Ferrari is not doing so well and yet, Lance got 4th today which is a very good race.

She sent a message to Lance
Lily: Congrats on P4. You did well today 😊
Stroll: Thanks. You free tonight?
Lily: Yeah...
Stroll: There's this place I want to try. Wanna come with?

Lily pauses for a sec... Did stroll just asked her out? Uh.. no. She shook her head. No. She thought.

Lily: yeah sure! It'd be nice if its a meat place though 😂
Stroll: it is! I've reserved a table. Meet you at 7?
Lily: 7pm. Okay 😂

after everyone packs up and goes back to the hotel, other staff have booked early flights and said their goodbyes. Charles was doing okay but as usual he's grumpy and needs some alone time.

Lily showers and changes into new clothes. She was careful on what she wore. It had to be something she didn't go overboard or go underdressed. She went with this and a braided hair. A little different but not too much.

 A little different but not too much