chapter nine- a shade darker.

Start from the beginning

Valentina's body was covered in light but deep burns which were covered in a pool of blood. It was as if it just happened. Is this why she was trembling as I brought her home.

Her face was covered in blood that was dripping down her battered bruised face. Her eyes held emptiness even as she tried her hardest to act like nothing happened. It was clear to me just why.

All I saw was fucking red.

I was ready to kill. I had this possessive hold over her. I wanted to protect her. More so I was itching to pull my gun out and shoot everything and everyone who hurt her.

Looking back at the disgusting piece of shit in front of me he finally opened his mouth, but not to me. To his daughter.

"You know this man? Whoring yourself around? Like mother like daughter." He dryly chuckles, cackles more like and spits directly in her face.

Big fucking mistake.
So this is what she was trying to escape from.

"If you want what's best for you, go away boy." The man trying his hardest to not let his voice crack, rendering me to laugh.

No one talked to me like that and got away with it. Stupid, stupid boy.

A deep sinister smirk overtook my face, my eyes darkening as he shrunk down, moving away. Taking the gun resting in the hollister, it was cocked and held against his head in a meer second.

Rage overtaking my presence.
His whole facade of being in control instantly broke down.

I've held a gun to a lot of peoples heads, but never to save and protect a female. It's often strictly business. Not someone who's not familia.

He immediately became stiff and panic-stricken. His eyes widened as he gawked at the gun and then back at me.

My darkening grey eyes bore into his grim ones, and my grip on the pistol tightened just thinking about all the bruises and marks he had left on her body.

My voice was huskier than usual, deeper and more hoarse.

"You dare put your filthy fucking hands on other women. Especially your own blood." I slam his head into the wall behind him in a bruising grip.

He let out a genuine sob as my hold on his neck tightened, restricting his airway. There it is. Not so tough are you?

But I won't hurt him, not in front of her at least. I don't want her to witness it. 

"She will never be my blood." he spits still wincing in discomfort.

Valentina comes towards me ignoring what he just stated and clutched onto my arm, trying to remove the intense grip that was restricting his airway, "L-let go of him Enzo." She pleads with her tears dropping down onto her once rosy cheeks.

My steel grip remains, and as his legs kick and his face starts to morph into a dark shade of purple, I let go.

"I'm not done with you yet," I whisper into his ear, hatefully promising him. I then toss the gun around, butting the back of the pistol into his face.

He plunges onto the floor, unconscious.

Valentina stalks towards me, "Tell me you didn't just kill him Enzo." She yells in my face making me laugh. He did this to her? Yet she's still worried for his life?

"No amore, he's just senseless at the moment. Go pack your bags. You are not staying here." I dead-pan leaving no room for discussion whilst wiping my gun, ridding it from his blood.

"Look Lorenzo, you've done enough. But I can't leave." She sadly sighs.

"I mean if you want the bastardo to continue beating you up, go ahead.

For once stop being such a brat and fucking listen to me." I elevate my voice, making her flinch, but I don't care. I'm done being nice.

"I don't need you to save me!," she replies before storming off into a narrow hallway.

As she shut the door, her father winced in pain as he regained consciousness.

"Rise and shine?" I cruelly beam at him, spitting in his face.

"Sorry just really needed to let that out." I chuckle before stepping on his foot, only satisfied when I hear his ankle crack and his shrieks of pain the only sound heard.

"You're a fucking psycho." he slowly lets out before falling back into an unresponsive state.

——————
A/N
WTF. 9K READS!
comment and vote your opinion on the chapter!
word count: 1792

- certifiedfreakzzzz