"Those slaves of mine were useful the other day however they went overboard, thinking that I may lend them my power."

"Such gracious like you Mr. Zaki doesn't deserve those kind of people."

"If they wanted to threat me. They should went in my room and berserk breaking my lion figures."

"No one dares to be your enemy Mr. Zaki. Your excellencies will withstand their ambitious minds."

Jeongyeon never fail to make her boss unsatisfied. She says what he wanted to hear..  she will do what her boss wish to.

"I hope that you're my daughter Jeongyeon."

"I am only your apprentice and I don't deserve any praise from you Mr. Zaki."

Mr. Minatozaki smiles, proudly staring the lady she dream to build that turns into reality. He wanted to do this to his own daughter but he just met disappointments and dissatisfactions.

"Arrange everything for me this upcoming month and send it tomorrow."

"I will Mr. Zaki"

This young lady exceeds his expectations. She even almost manage all his plans and businesses like him. He didn't even need to check it because Jeongyeon already done the significant parts.  For the first time of his life, he tried to lean on someone's shoulder and trust it all his heart.

End of flashback

But now those feelings are gone and change into fear. He fears that the only precious he personally made may end his everything.

Mr. Minatozaki went out to his room calming himself. He doesn't want to show that he was terrified.. He hid his hands trembling on his pocket.

"Solve this issue and search who went inside my room."

¤¤¤

"Sana unnie! Try make it more convincing.." Chaeyoung judge at Sana's execution.

"We are just playing childish game!?" Sana whined while Mina was silently laughing.

"Well that's your penalty. So act like a dog" Chaeyoung smirked.

Sana shamelessly acted like a dog.

"So cute" Mina took some pictures and Sana went wild after that.

"Can you two go home already.." Sana tired falling on her couch.

"You said that your assistant did your work already. Also! where is that arrogant cold lady." Chaeyoung gabbled.

"Chaeyoung is jealous because her favourite unnie is having a good time someone taller than her." Mina teasing her lover like a kid.

"As if I was. I just hate her guts.. talking so cool to everyone for impressions." Chaeyoung uttered in irritation.

"I apologize if you misunderstood to the way I talk"

"Jeongyeon?!" Sana exclaimed.

The house went silent and no one wants to talk. To the other side Mina and Jeongyeon like the atmosphere, it relax them while the squirrel and the cub.. wants to talk already.