Chapter 98 - Backstabbing Traitors

Start from the beginning

Zoro: "Not a chance."

Chopper: "No chance."

Nami: "(Y/N) would have gone from the side. But, I bet by now he's marched in from the front by either jumping in or running and now he's getting chased around with no idea where to yo, although he made it inside the residence, don't you think?!"

Zoro: "Yeah, sure do."

Chopper: "Yeah, definitely."

They both agreed with the navigator.

Nami: "Right? From the shipwrights' perspective, Luffy is the ringleader of the culprit group. Once he jumps in, I bet everyone's attention will go to him! In other words, there's no doubt that the guards in front of the residence has lightened up for now! So we'll be able to go across that opening and mix in with the crowd of shipwrights who're in an uproar!"

Zoro: "I see. So thanks to Luffy, the best chance to infiltrate is right now, huh?"

Chopper: "That's convincing! Then, it should be okay to jump in, huh?"

They kept running when Nami spots something in her eye.

Nami: "Looks like we can jump over that fence! Are you ready?!"

They all jumped at the same time to go over the fence.

Zoro: "Okay, we're gonna go in!"

Chopper: "Follow Luffy!"

But once they got over the fence, they were met with some unfriendly faces from the shipwrights.

Zoro, Nami & Chopper: "WHAT PART OF THIS IS LIGHT?!" they cried at the same time.

As for the other two, they haven't got caught. The only problem was that their having some difficulties getting in.

Luffy: "Dammit... I can't get out. I wanted to jump into the building, fast and furious... but I'm stuck and can't move! I can't get out... I have to hurry... Just wait... Robin!"

Luffy was stuck between two buildings.

(Y/N): "Sheesh. I've forgotten how to get around this area. I should find Luffy, he's probably in trouble somewhere." he looks around but hides quickly when he heard footsteps.

He suddenly heard crashing from somewhere in the building. The gentleman would probably know who caused and so he ran to where it was.

 The gentleman would probably know who caused and so he ran to where it was

Luffy: "Why does this happen?!"

Paulie: "Straw Hat...!"

They turned to see some ink emerge from the wall and see (Y/N) walking through.

(Y/N): "My head is dizzy from using that a lot. I went through five or seven walls? I lost count."

Paulie: "Top Hat...!"