Hali said " When it was first created, the Chamber was accessed through a concealed trapdoor and a series of magical tunnels. However, when Hogwarts’ plumbing became more elaborate in the eighteenth century, the entrance to the Chamber was threatened, and was located on the site of a proposed bathroom.Corvinus Gaunt— who was a direct descendant of Slytherin at that time is a student. He concealed the entrance behind the sink."

Percy nodded and checked the sink. There is a small snake engraved on a tap. You can't see it unless you are looking for it. Brany said " you have to say open in parsel tongue master." percy nodded and said "open up"  it came out like a snake hiss. Slowly the sink parted and there is a big pipe in the middle. Percy shrugged and jumped into it. It was like a slide he enjoyed it. But at the end of the slide he fell face flat on the ground. Both elves looks like fighting their smiles out of respect to him. This past week elves became closer to him.

Percy stood up and took his wand and said "lumos" the tip of the wand glowed and he saw where he was There is a big pile of stones blocking the path. He looked at brany the elf understood the message and cleared the stones with a flick of his wrist.  Percy slowly went forward there was snake skin. Percy asked " you said my grandfather opened it when he was studying here. Did he opened it second time?" Hali nodded and said " yes master. Last year your grandfather possessed a gryffindor girl through his dairy and opened the chamber. Harry Potter killed the basilisk and stopped your grandfather."

Percy nodded. They reached the end of the tunnel. Before him there is round door decorated with snakes. Percy said " open up".  The snake around the door moved making the door to unlock.

Percy entered with his elves. There is a big 50ft snake lied there dead in the middle. Ahead there is a gigantic statue of a man's face. He has some monkey features to him. On either side of the pathway there are snakes heads as statues overall it was a little freaky. When he reached the dead basilisk, he understands it was killed recently. Brany said " According to magical law this beast now belongs to Harry Potter since he killed it. Half of this chamber belongs to him because he discovered it other half belongs to you because you're heir to hogwarts." Percy nodded and asked " So I am thinking the remaining rooms are behind that statue. Will i have to share it with Mr. Potter." Hali replied " No master, Mr. Potter or even your grandfather didn't know there are other rooms. They only know there is a single room which held basilisk."

Percy nodded and looked at the basilisk body. He know there are many uses for the parts of this beast and it was very rare. Annabeth made him learn about all powerful beasts in mythology, because with his knack of attracting all monsters, so he can fight them with knowing what he is fighting if he ran into them. Since Potter didn't know he can use it to his advantage so he turned to his elves and said " Collect the useful internal parts and skin. Take some of the teeth and venom we can use them later. Leave the remainings for potter." Both elves nodded and get to work.

Percy know these wizards are self centred bastards but Salazar wouldn't dared to think himself better than his sister if he knows who she really is, after all their father wouldn't take lightly if someone disrespected him or his children and at ancient times it would be a disrespect to think themselves better than a demigod. But percy know salazar was an intelligent man so he might created different ways to open for wizards and the real heir. So he shouted in greek " Salazar Slytherin greatest of three allow me into real chamber of secrets." Then the mouth of the gigantic statue moved it opened upto the size of basilisk width.

When percy walked to the statue stairs appeared in the now open mouth. Percy climbed up the stairs the first room was probably for basilisk to sleep because there's nothing here one big hole probably to outside of the castle and a door to second room. Percy entered the second room there are several doors here. He opened one by one one was a bedroom which looks like it wasn't used in centuries probably true. He opened other door it was a duel room. And he entered last door it was a big library he is looking through rows of books amazed and thinking if annabeth was here she'll be delighted.