His hand had been on my thigh the whole way home as I discreetly let tears leave my eyes. Kai was unlocking the front door and then opened it for me. I went inside and immediately went upstairs without talking to him. I wasn't particularly mad at him but more hurt that on top on what my dad said, he could still say that to me. I heard him lock the door behind me as I walked upstairs.
"Y/n-" he said, thinking I would he behind him or on the sofa. Once I had got into our room, I flung myself onto our bed, my face buried in my pillows. I sobbed into the pillows and Kai being a heretic heard as he did he vamp sped upstairs, concerned.
"Y/n baby, what's wrong" he asked, rushing over me. He sat besides me and rubbed my back as I cried into my pillow. I slightly got myself together and lifted my head from my pillows, needing Kai's comfort. After all he understood the whole dad thing.
"My dad hates me" I whispered as I looked deeply into his eyes. His heart shattered at my words, mostly because he knew he couldn't do anything to change it. He leant down and placed a soft kiss on my lips as he cupped my cheeks.
"You are perfect, okay" he said sternly against my lips as he looked into my eyes. "Okay" he repeated, wanting me to agree. He wiped my tears off my face.
"Okay" I whispered back into his lips. Our eyes both flickered from our lips back to our eyes. He slowly crawled over me as I turned round so I was on my back instead of my stomach. I snuffled slightly because I had been crying. Kai leant down and kissed me softly, his arms caging me in at the sides. Normally he was rougher than this but the way he was kissing me was totally contradicting the way he normally treated me in the bedroom. His hips slightly grinded down on me as he leant over my body. His left hand reached down to the hem of my top and pulled it over my head gently. I happily obliged and lifted my arms up, helping him. I watched innocently as he threw the top on the floor. He turned back to me and instead of kissing me, dived down to the crook of my neck. He gingerly kissed it, sucking on it, leaving hickeys. He snaked his hands around my back and unclasped my bra, pulling it off me as his lips worked wonders on my neck. Small whimpers emitted my mouth as he did. His mouth moved down to my bare chest and lightly sucked on my left nipple. My hands clutched to his hair and pulled his slightly, making him groan against my boob. I squeezed my legs together to create some friction, making him reached down to my panties and tug them down my legs. I lifted my hips up so he could bring them down my legs, when they reached my feet, I kicked them away. He worked his way down my stomach, almost in a rush, making me whimper. And soon enough he was in were we both wanted him. He parted my legs with his strong hand and set down his perfectly temperatured tongue on my throbbing clit. I whined out in pleasure and he looked up at me with lust in his eyes. He flickered his tongue making me grind my hips down on his tongue.
"Kai" I whined. He begun to tease my entrance with his ring and middle finger. "Please" I whispered as I looked down to him. Slowly he pushed two fingers inside me at my leisure. Moaning what he wanted to hear, all the right things flowed out my mouth in moments of utter bliss. He pumped the same two fingers in and out of me at a perfect speed and he knew every movement to make inside me. He had hummed into my core causing a quiver to tear through my contented physique. He enveloped my clit in his mouth and sucked vigorously on it while his fingers curled inside me. I was close to my climax and he knew that. Speeding up his pace, weakening my body, just what he wanted. My stomach felt like it had lit up in flames and my walls tightened around his continuously moving fingers.
"Cum for me" he cooed dominantly, giving me permission. So that's exactly what I did. I had came all over his fingers, dripping down to his tongue.
"God Kai" i yelled as I threw my head back. He licked a bold stride up my core, cleaning me off as I finished. He brung himself back up to my lips and kissed me softly. I tugged at the rim of his shirt with puppy eyes and he laughed at my submission. He sat back, straddling me, and pulled his top over his head. He peeled his trousers down his legs and threw them on the floor, leaving him in just his boxers. He leaned back over me and my head immediately reached between our bodies and I cupped his clothed dick, squeezing lightly.
"Uh" he groaned as his mouth opened. I traced round the rim of his boxers as he dived down and kissed me. He helped me as I tugged his boxers down his legs. As he kicked them onto the floor, I took his hard dick into my hand and pumped his slowly. I let go as he broke the kiss and took his dick into his hands, lining it up with my entrance. I gave him a nod of consent and he slowly inserted himself into me making us both moan. My mouth hung open as he continued pumping in and out of me. My hand reached down to my clit but his hand stopped me. Pinning my hands behind my head in a bundle by my wrists.
"Let me do all the work for you princess" he cooed at me. His other hand going down to my clit, his thumb connected with it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Drawing soft circles on my clit, he hovered his mouth over mine. I tried to pay attention to his hot breath. Trying to hold up my end of things. His thrusts got sloppier and harder,
"Mmm fuck" I yelled, my stomach doing flips. This only provoked him to go faster, going at a bruising pace that would be sure to be sore the next day. His thumb still rubbing my clit, harshly yet perfectly. He pecked my lips as I struggled to kiss him back. I tried to wiggle out the lock he had my hands in but I failed miserably. It resulted in him tightening the grip he had around my wrists. My nails dug into his skin as he was the only thing my hands had availability to touch. My stomach fulled with butterflies, I got close to my high. As he did by the sounds of it, from his groans to his expressions. I clenched myself around him go edge him closer to his upcoming orgasm.
"Shit y/n" he groaned as his head tipped back. His hand realised my hands and they immediately reached for his fluffy hair. I tangled my fingers through his hair as he squeezed my left breast. I
"Can I cum please" I whimpered and he sweetly nodded. I can undone over his dick which triggered his orgasm, coming deep in me. He moaned as I did. His hand left my clit as he came and with both his hands stabilised himself by holding the headboard.
"Kai" I whined. He slowly continued to thrust in and out of me as we both finished.
"Fuck y/n" he whimpered as he pulled out of me. He rolled to his side of the bed and faced me, breathing heavily. I stared up to the ceiling overwhelmed by my orgasm. His face reached for my face and gently caressed by jawline.
"How about we watch a movie in bed and I get us snacks" he offered making me smile. I turned my head to him and nodded with a smile.