Chapter 21 | Pool party

Start from the beginning

"But people who are fit and lean are beautiful...people will laugh if they see us together, you are all fit, tall and handsome and me, I am total opposite, I hate this" she finally opens her mouth only to ruin my mood with her words.

Can I slap this girl for uttering rubbish?

I am happy that she is complimenting me but the anger I am feeling because she is comparing herself is more than anything "What the hell are you saying? Did you hit your head somewhere? When did you start comparing yourself with someone again? What's wrong with you Inaya?!" I am very upset with this girls choice of words.

I sit up straight to clean my hand with some tissues when I see tears in her eyes. This matter looks serious, who the hell made my girl feel insecure about herself? I am gonna beat the hell out of that person.

"My baby" I pull her into a hug when I see her sobbing quietly "hey, why are you crying?" my voice comes out soft and smooth, nothing compared to a few seconds ago.

"I hate myself" she mumbles against my chest and that breaks my heart into million pieces. "You don't...you are just listening to some annoying jerks who loves to give their opinion even when they are not welcomed" I rub her back up and down to calm her.

"You want to know what I think about you?" I question her and she nods quietly so I pull away to cup her face and tilt her head up so she can look at me "I think my wife is the most beautiful human and a very adorable cute pillow who I love to hug, you are just perfect, I feel like I am living a Disney life when I am with you, you look like those anime princesses and I swear I am not lying at all my love" she gives me a shy smile while listening to me with all her attention....but by heart is going through something else, when did I start talking like this, I sound like some Romeo who is head over heels in love with his Juliet, what the hell is wrong with me?!

But that little smile on her face is warming my heart and I feel good seeing her acting all shy. I would have pushed her away if she was acting all shy few months ago but now it feels different, I feel good that she is all shy because of me.

"You are a terrible liar" she hugs me while giggling like a cute girl "hey I was not lying" I slap her arms feeling offended by her comment, nothing I said was a lie, that's why I am still thinking where the hell I learnt these cheesy lines from.

"Yeah yeah I believe you" she still takes me as a joke but her cheeks are narrating another story, I can tell she is being affected by my words.

I roll my eyes but does not mention about her cheeks and make her a blushing mess. "So tell me who filled this shit in your mind" so I can go kill that person and come.

"Someone" she doesn't give me the answer I want to hear "Name sweetheart, " I take the opportunity to fill her mouth with some nuggets and she now like a good girl eats whatever I give.

"Someone who loves to insult me in front of everyone" I sigh at her indirect answer already knowing who it must be "Sweetheart never doubt about yourself, because how much ever perfect we try to be at last we live in a judgemental society, if you're thin they will judge you if you are thick they will judge, if you are short they will give there opinion on how to be tall if you are tall they will laugh and joke and tell how girls should not be tall, this world is filled with judgemental jerks so when people body shame you or judge you, you just have to say this to shut there mouth..." she looks up waiting for me to continue.

"Fuck off, I don't need your opinion" with a wink I grin at the girl who laughs loudly "what if it's some old aunty judging my looks?" she looks me with her innocent doe eyes. "Don't spare anyone, even if that women or men is old just tell them to keep their opinions with them or give it to those who need someone's opinion, because my girl needs only her husband opinion, right sweetheart" I wiggle my eyebrow at the girl who reacts like a madwoman she throws her arms around me so she can hide her face in the crook of my neck looking all cute while acting like a shy teen. I laugh feeling overwhelmed by her cuteness.